[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (52 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
i hope they will be up for this match. the bridge better be earblastingly loud. all i ask is we keep the ball on the ground, possess the ball, work it into the box, score loads. end this match by halftime. rest key players for stoke.

wednesday we defend the cup. let's do what no other team has ever done. it's ours until someone takes it.
From Chelsea forums.

:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
I know most of us would be happy with a point out of this game. But a win would really make a statement about our European ambitions this season. I think to a lot of outside fans we have this aura around us right now, because of our unbeaten run. So living up to that hype would be great, especially against last seasons Champions.

Then again, a draw like Napoli @ City last season would be good as well.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Those arrogant cunts won't know what it 'em.
the score loads part is the funniest. :lol: what a fucking dumbass
Rest key players for Stoke is the best. :lol:

Then you have posts like this.

We will lose 3-0. I Absolutely cannot see us scoring in this game. Juve will be destroyers in this CL game and the Champions of Europe will be the first scalp they will get. We are in for an extremely hard game. Be prepared to witness us self destruct. I will prepare myself mentally for this game because in the end I will feel extremely down. QUOTE ME ON THIS AT THE END OF THE GAME.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
• Juventus have not won on their last 11 competitive outings in England, losing eight and drawing three, including their 2003 UEFA Champions League final penalty shoot-out defeat by AC Milan.

• Juve have triumphed just twice in 19 contests away to English opposition: 2-1 against Aston Villa FC in the 1982/83 European Champion Clubs' Cup quarter-finals and 1-0 at Manchester United FC in the 1996/97 group stage.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle.../match=2009489/prematch/background/index.html

Stay humble guys this game is massive.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
• Juventus have not won on their last 11 competitive outings in England, losing eight and drawing three, including their 2003 UEFA Champions League final penalty shoot-out defeat by AC Milan.

• Juve have triumphed just twice in 19 contests away to English opposition: 2-1 against Aston Villa FC in the 1982/83 European Champion Clubs' Cup quarter-finals and 1-0 at Manchester United FC in the 1996/97 group stage.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle.../match=2009489/prematch/background/index.html

Ouch...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Exactly, people are saying too much.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I know it was a long time ago and totally different team but Giovinco played quite well last time he faced Chelsea. Maybe that will add to his confidence. I really don't rate him too high but I do rate him higher than anything on the Juve bench.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If it's true, i think it's down to Conte wanting a physical presence in our attack. :boh:
Versus a player that has more chance of contributing.

I hate the "physical presence" argument. People used that for Amauri and look where that got us. :yuck:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Versus a player that has more chance of contributing.

I hate the "physical presence" argument. People used that for Amauri and look where that got us. :yuck:
Sometimes you need that, especially when playing away and you are under pressure, you need someone who'll be a target for the long when our MF is pressed high, who can win those ball and win fouls that will relieve the defence, MF.

I'd rather see Giovinco tough, cos i have this feeling that he's due to have a big game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)