[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (61 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I seriously think we will win against Chelsea.. I rate their defense much lower then most people do. Terry is such an overrated player and Luiz as a centre back in kind of a joke. Why don't they school him to play DM or CM!?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think Hazard is gonna cause Chiellini some issues - Giorgio did not look his usual dominant self the other night. One thing's for sure - we can't run that ridiculously high d-line we've been using in Italy at Stamford Bridge. Simply not enough speed in our back three to deal with Hazard, Mata and Torres (lol).
:agree: We'd get slaughetered. But having Vidal, Asamoha and Licht on will help a lot keeping more possession and closing space in the MF.

I thought this was in the first matchday...Not the second.
Nope, second. 4:30am Thursday morning SBS.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
According to "game conditions"... its obvious that Chelsea is not so dangerous as they were even last season ! So the psychological part is more important ! And we have a huge advantage in this part even with Conte away from the pitch !!!
I don't know what you have been smoking, but Chelsea is far more dangerous this season. Their start of the season has been really good (except the last game), and they have bought some dangerous players (Hazard, Oscar and Moses). Furthermore, Torres has been better than last season. I know that doesn't say a lot, but he has been pretty good (at least the first games...). Yes, they miss Drogba, but overall they are definitely better than last season. They are number one in the Premier League after all. I would be more than happy with a draw . :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He means the first CL match day. What are you referring to?
Wait I'm confused, maybe you mean rounds? Like second CL game.

I thought he means the first round of weekly games Tuesday night in Europe rather than Wednesday night when it actually is.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wait I'm confused, maybe you mean rounds? Like second CL game.

I thought he means the first round of weekly games Tuesday night in Europe rather than Wednesday night when it actually is.
Oh wait, I think you're right.

Yep, it's the second match day which is Thursday morning for us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
These are the game where marchisio shines best. He could be the best player in this tournament if he brings his a game.

Hopefully acouple of days in enoguh rest for him to shake off fatigue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)