[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (62 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
A draw at Stamford Bridge would be a fantastic result.I'd consider a draw as 3 points tbh.Anything above that is a bonus.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Thats very unpleasant to play two games in a row away from home =( We have to do something with our defence ( it could be even a parked bus against the net !

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
To be honest, you never know with Chelsea or any other English side for that matter. It might seem like they stand no chance against us, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got something out of this game.

Still, I hope big game Mirko shows up for this game too. Also curious to see how Pirlo will cope, considering he has played the full 90 minutes for both Italy and Juve this past week.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
According to "game conditions"... its obvious that Chelsea is not so dangerous as they were even last season ! So the psychological part is more important ! And we have a huge advantage in this part even with Conte away from the pitch !!!

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
So pumped for this game, I'd take a draw right here right now, then smash them at JS.

Can anyone remember watching their first Juve CL game? I have very vague memories of watching the 1996 final on TV, remember Ravanelli's goal and thats about it. First match I can remember properly was our game vs Man Utd at the start of the following season. We won 1-0 :D

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
So pumped for this game, I'd take a draw right here right now, then smash them at JS.

Can anyone remember watching their first Juve CL game? I have very vague memories of watching the 1996 final on TV, remember Ravanelli's goal and thats about it. First match I can remember properly was our game vs Man Utd at the start of the following season. We won 1-0 :D
I remember watching part of monaco vs juve in 1998. And later the accursed final in amsterdam. That's the first full 90 minutes of cl juve game i watched. :sergio:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I think Hazard is gonna cause Chiellini some issues - Giorgio did not look his usual dominant self the other night. One thing's for sure - we can't run that ridiculously high d-line we've been using in Italy at Stamford Bridge. Simply not enough speed in our back three to deal with Hazard, Mata and Torres (lol).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Dortmund... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)