[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (61 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I know your first mission in the enemy territory won’t be easy. This is your order:

Field marshal count, smash the enemy tactic and don’t make any blunder on the formation

Vice marshal porsche, led your generals bravely in the front. And back up any count’s decision.

Supergeneral, defend our final defense

General Barza, please repeat your performance last year

General Bonbon, don’t make any blunder

General Kingkong, defend the defensive line with grinta

General Gump, harrased the enemy position

General Hook, destroy the enemies with your tireless performance

General chuck, support our offensive and give us your brilliance and ingenuity

General cheesio, search any chances and use it wisely

General Mojo, run, wave, and shoot

General Geeeo, take advantage of your agility

And General Krizmuz, show your hidden talent out there.

I hope all of you don’t disappoint us. And bring us back that damn big ear trophy like your predecessor back in 1996. Forza Juve!!! :flag1::flag2::flag3:
:lol:

Ho ho ho merry christmas!

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Back in the Champions League at last. :flag1:

No idea what to expect, hope we can improve on our terrible record in England and great chance to measure up against an English opponent.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Game will be broadcasted live in the main TV station in Poland. Don't dissapoint us!

On the other hand I can already imagine the ammount of bullshit about Conte they will spread during this broadcast :sergio:.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Chelsea forum has a wannabe JCK. his name is JCX and this is what he thinks:

We will lose 3-0. I Absolutely cannot see us scoring in this game. Juve will be destroyers in this CL game and the Champions of Europe will be the first scalp they will get. We are in for an extremely hard game. Be prepared to witness us self destruct. I will prepare myself mentally for this game because in the end I will feel extremely down. QUOTE ME ON THIS AT THE END OF THE GAME.
Holy mother of God! That IS JCK :lol:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
This post from that chelski forum is hilarious:

doesn't matter who you put out there.

chiellini is torres' daddy. sturridge is only good 1 on 1, juve have a 5 man defense. go ahead and put small forwards out there if you want to. while moses has no clue how intense CL games are, let alone against a european giant.

pirlo would run circles around lampard and vidal would intercept every mikel pass. that pivot is a fail.

cole better not attack cause jt CANNOT cover lichtsteiner for him.

ivanovic will be exposed if he attacks. that whole flank is rape town.

great wall of cech will have his work cut out for him. matri is class and will poach some deflections.

hazard can't carry us. sorry.

we are screwed. period. better start a 442 or get eaten alive.
:lol2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But it's true -- ever since Chiellini outright destroyed Torres in Euro 2008, Torres has been his bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)