[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (55 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know your first mission in the enemy territory won’t be easy. This is your order:

Field marshal count, smash the enemy tactic and don’t make any blunder on the formation

Vice marshal porsche, led your generals bravely in the front. And back up any count’s decision.

Supergeneral, defend our final defense

General Barza, please repeat your performance last year

General Bonbon, don’t make any blunder

General Kingkong, defend the defensive line with grinta

General Gump, harrased the enemy position

General Hook, destroy the enemies with your tireless performance

General chuck, support our offensive and give us your brilliance and ingenuity

General cheesio, search any chances and use it wisely

General Mojo, run, wave, and shoot

General Geeeo, take advantage of your agility

And General Krizmuz, show your hidden talent out there.

I hope all of you don’t disappoint us. And bring us back that damn big ear trophy like your predecessor back in 1996. Forza Juve!!! :flag1::flag2::flag3:
General Veni Vidi Vuci :touched: :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Giovinco - Vucinic

Anyone know if Mata is going to be fit to face us?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The Chelsea forum has a wannabe JCK. his name is JCX and this is what he thinks:

We will lose 3-0. I Absolutely cannot see us scoring in this game. Juve will be destroyers in this CL game and the Champions of Europe will be the first scalp they will get. We are in for an extremely hard game. Be prepared to witness us self destruct. I will prepare myself mentally for this game because in the end I will feel extremely down. QUOTE ME ON THIS AT THE END OF THE GAME.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The Chelsea forum has a wannabe JCK. his name is JCX and this is what he thinks:

We will lose 3-0. I Absolutely cannot see us scoring in this game. Juve will be destroyers in this CL game and the Champions of Europe will be the first scalp they will get. We are in for an extremely hard game. Be prepared to witness us self destruct. I will prepare myself mentally for this game because in the end I will feel extremely down. QUOTE ME ON THIS AT THE END OF THE GAME.
Sounds like they got their very own Cronios over there :lol:

Jul 1, 2010

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)