[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (45 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
In fairness to Juve it was our 1st real challenge since the Conte era, Conte will learn from this and become a better coach because of it, I think he got his tactics wrong but it was his 1st big Challenge since joining Juve and he has to be allowed to make a mistake as he is still young and learning.

The 3-5-2 is pretty dependant on Vucinic linking midfield with attack and it was a setback not having him starting, Quagliarella and Matri can't go into midfield to pick the ball up like Vucinic can and because of that we were over run in midfield by Bayerns pressing and really panicked.

Bayern got there tactics spot on they deserved the win i cant complain, but that wasn't the real Juve, We have not come up against a team like Bayern under Conte and we will just have to learn from our mistakes in the end it will make us stronger.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
How the fvck was that that at any given moment there were three Bayern players chasing Pirlo? it was like watching them do all sorts of nasty things to him, gang raping, cavity search, anal probe, etc. The poor guy was always on the run, constantly looking over his shoulder fearing of being robbed off the ball, no protection. :sergio: Schweinsteiger and Muller punched Marchisio down to submission like a little pvssy, and Vidal couldn't do much all by himself, having had to deal with that Frankenstein's monster too.
WHy? Because there's only 3 players in the team prepared to hold the ball and not just take the first option under pressure. It's a terrible situation. Pirlo gets crucified for dwelling on the ball but if you don't try create something, the team gets shut out easy.

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
He won't though. The ref noticed the foul but (surprisingly) didn't think it was worth giving him a card. If Ribery had done this shit behind Clattenburg's back, then he definitely would have been suspended. Lucky for us, I guess. ;)
Having said that, I can't stand Vidal as much as you guys can't stand Ribery. Vidal is a terrific player, but I've been disliking him since his Leverkusen days. His antics and his fouls (not as bad as Ribery's one), but he committed many small nasty fouls. He deserved to get sent off as much as Ribery.
That must have been one of the most inconsistent, shitties ref performance ever. So fuck Ribery (from your perspective), fuck Vidal (from our perspective) and fuck Clattenburg (from everyone's perspective).

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We havent got the goods to attack, our defenders did their best, but we keep on losing the possession so cheaply in midfield.
We need better wingbacks and attackers, to keep possesion and make the most of our attacks. It's the first season in CL after such a long time, and its a new team , we will learn from this.
I hope we win the home game at least.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He won't though. The ref noticed the foul but (surprisingly) didn't think it was worth giving him a card. If Ribery had done this shit behind Clattenburg's back, then he definitely would have been suspended. Lucky for us, I guess. ;)
Having said that, I can't stand Vidal as much as you guys can't stand Ribery. Vidal is a terrific player, but I've been disliking him since his Leverkusen days. His antics and his fouls (not as bad as Ribery's one), but he committed many small nasty fouls. He deserved to get sent off as much as Ribery.
That must have been one of the most inconsistent, shitties ref performance ever. So fuck Ribery (from your perspective), fuck Vidal (from our perspective) and fuck Clattenburg (from everyone's perspective).
You got this part right.
Vidal tends to do a lot of small fouls but rarely nasty ones like Riberry last night. That said Vidal should have gotten a yellow in the first half for some challenges but Riberry's one is for a red card.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Stop whining.It was marginal and the decision could've gone either way.(whereas it wasnt in PSG's case as it was a clear offside goal).Just move on now.
Wrong address. I'm one of the least whining people around here after yesterday. I just don't like the disparity. The situation was controversial at least and should have been noted in the news, especially after talking about PSG offside for 30 seconds with quotes etc.

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
Polish tv talking about PSG goal being offside but not a single word about Bayern 2nd goal :sergio:.
you can't really compare both situations. PSG's goal was miiiles offside, whereas Mandzukic's situation was 50/50. I thought it was slightly offside at first sight, but looking again at still pictures Chiellini's (?) leg was more or less where Mandzukic's head was. So difficult decision. Definitely not a controversial decision.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think @JuveJay offered great perspective today. Remember guys that Bayern have been playing CL-football for 16 years in a row. They're also coming from 2 finals in 3 years (!) They are vastly experienced in this tournament. We, on the other hand, are just back in it after a lengthy period of non-participation.

This CL campaign of ours, were it to end here, has still been very positive and we will have gained valuable experience on which to build.

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
You got this part right.
Vidal tends to do a lot of small fouls but rarely nasty ones like Riberry last night. That said Vidal should have gotten a yellow in the first half for some challenges but Riberry's one is for a red card.
I agree. Vidal's fouls definitely weren't as nasty as Ribery's one was, but like you said he should have been yellow carded in the first half. But my opinion of Vidal is not based solely on last night's game. I've seen him tons of times during his Leverkusen days, and well, what can I say. Can't stand him. :)
That doesn't diminish the fact that he's an amazing player that would walk into most team's starting eleven.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
you can't really compare both situations. PSG's goal was miiiles offside, whereas Mandzukic's situation was 50/50. I thought it was slightly offside at first sight, but looking again at still pictures Chiellini's (?) leg was more or less where Mandzukic's head was. So difficult decision. Definitely not a controversial decision.
You call it 50/50 and difficult and then you say it's not controversial. Doesn't add up. Anyway I don't have a problem with that goal since we should have lost like 4-0.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree. Vidal's fouls definitely weren't as nasty as Ribery's one was, but like you said he should have been yellow carded in the first half. But my opinion of Vidal is not based solely on last night's game. I've seen him tons of times during his Leverkusen days, and well, what can I say. Can't stand him. :)
That doesn't diminish the fact that he's an amazing player that would walk into most team's starting eleven.
You're probably kicking yourself for not getting him two years ago. Anyway you deserved that win as we completely got our tactics wrong and without more quality in attacking department we could have hardly achieved more.

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
You call it 50/50 and difficult and then you say it's not controversial. Doesn't add up. Anyway I don't have a problem with that goal since we should have lost like 4-0.
what's wrong with that? maybe I don't fully grasp the meaning of "controversial" but PSG's goal was controversial, not Müller's. It is debatable but you can't fault the ref for that one. You can blame him for tons of shit yesterday, but not for allowing Bayern's second goal, IMO.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
what's wrong with that? maybe I don't fully grasp the meaning of "controversial" but PSG's goal was controversial, not Müller's. It is debatable but you can't fault the ref for that one. You can blame him for tons of shit yesterday, but not for allowing Bayern's second goal, IMO.
debatable = controversial

PSG goal wasn't controversial. It was obviously wrong decision. Controversial = there is a debate whether the ref was right or wrong.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can't see why you would hate him. He's not a dirty player. He tackles like a mad man, but it's always with the intention of getting the ball. He doesn't elbow, pinch or over commit to tackles that he knows he can't win. Rough player, sure - but not a cunt.

While Ribery is one of the most talented footballers in the game today, he often has maliscious moments where he just wants to hurt the opponent.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't see why you would hate him. He's not a dirty player. He tackles like a mad man, but it's always with the intention of getting the ball. He doesn't elbow, pinch or over commit to tackles that he knows he can't win. Rough player, sure - but not a cunt.

While Ribery is one of the most talented footballers in the game today, he often has maliscious moments where he just wants to hurt the opponent.
Ribery is just a pure evil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)