[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (181 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Still can't get over the nightmare that ensued last night in the midfield. :sergio:
The intensity their mid put in the game was insane. Well at first they seemed nervous too, but once they settled in, the real horror show began. How the fvck was that that at any given moment there were three Bayern players chasing Pirlo? it was like watching them do all sorts of nasty things to him, gang raping, cavity search, anal probe, etc. The poor guy was always on the run, constantly looking over his shoulder fearing of being robbed off the ball, no protection. :sergio: Schweinsteiger and Muller punched Marchisio down to submission like a little pvssy, and Vidal couldn't do much all by himself, having had to deal with that Frankenstein's monster too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Still can't get over the nightmare that ensued last night in the midfield. :sergio:
The intensity their mid put in the game was insane. Well at first they seemed nervous too, but once they settled in, the real horror show began. How the fvck was that that at any given moment there were three Bayern players chasing Pirlo? it was like watching them do all sorts of nasty things to him, gang raping, cavity search, anal probe, etc. The poor guy was always on the run, constantly looking over his shoulder fearing of being robbed off the ball, no protection. :sergio: Schweinsteiger and Muller punched Marchisio down to submission like a little pvssy, and Vidal couldn't do much all by himself, having had to deal with that Frankenstein's monster too.
In those situations Pirlo needs to release the ball more quickly. He tends to dwell on the ball for too long and against oppositions like Bayern you'll get caught. The game against Spain last summer should have been a lesson for him.
And as of Marchisio he is that type of player. He can be practically invisible but on the other nights with some brilliant move he can decide the outcome.

dstein08

Mar 31, 2013
I think Marchisio needs to be right behind the striker/s in the middle. He is not effective on the side. Same thing for Italy. At the start of the EURO's he was in the middle and was making a huge difference, and then dissappeared when moved to the side.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think Marchisio needs to be right behind the striker/s in the middle. He is not effective on the side. Same thing for Italy. At the start of the EURO's he was in the middle and was making a huge difference, and then dissappeared when moved to the side.
He changed lot of positions in the mid through his last couple of seasons but he really prospered last season as b2b on the left side. I frankly can't see Conte moving him out of there.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can understand Conte's reaction.

He'd made adjustments at halftime that made Juve a bit more solid and that goal came at a point where Juve, while not imposing themselves on the game, were looking relatively comfortable (at least in comparison to the rest of the game) only for a goal to be conceded out of nothing.

Was thinking before that goal went in that Juve, as dire as they had been, might just about be able to sneak away having only lost 1-0.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ribery:"I don't have to apologise to Vidal"
Is there any chance this lunatic gets a suspension after last night's nasty tackle?

Mar 30, 2013
Ribery:"I don't have to apologise to Vidal"
Is there any chance this lunatic gets a suspension after last night's nasty tackle?
When I saw the tackle on replay, my emotions got the better of me and I shouted out 'Ribery you mutilated piece of shit' in-front of about 40 people. (Not my greatest moment but hey)

At one point Ribery was telling Vidal to be quiet. God, I'm so glad Vidal kept his nerve because I wouldn't have been able to.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When I saw the tackle on replay, my emotions got the better of me and I shouted out 'Ribery you mutilated piece of shit' in-front of about 40 people. (Not my greatest moment but hey)

At one point Ribery was telling Vidal to be quiet. God, I'm so glad Vidal kept his nerve because I wouldn't have been able to.
Vidal handled situation pretty well. I hope you weren't too embarrassed after that. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)