[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (177 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I hate seeing such subdued, passive, clueless performances from Juventus. A spirited, battling display would've made the defeat much easier to swallow.

But of course losing to such a great side is nothing to be ashamed of at this point in time considering where Juventus stand at in terms of development.

This is a lesson learnt the hard way and I can only hope we can reflect on it and move forward with a better awareness of what we need to improve to move to the higher level.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anyone sincerely believe we have a chance for the 2nd leg? If so, tell me why because I want some hope now please. Thanks.
Anelka-Mirko to start. Some actually quality up front will help, I don't think their defense is as good as ours when ours decides they want to play a good game.

Home side.

Pogba.

Only worried about the right side without Licht.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone sincerely believe we have a chance for the 2nd leg? If so, tell me why because I want some hope now please. Thanks.
With 3-5-2 I can't see anything good for us. I don't know who will replace Licht. Padoin maybe? Pgba instead of Vidal another blow for us. Not because of Pogba but because Vidal is key player in this Juventus side. Maybe with 4-1-4-1 something like this

Buffon
Padoin-Barza-Chiellini-Peluso
Pirlo
Giovinco-Pogba--Marchisio-Asamoah
Vucinic

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont like the post match talk, a lot of how we prepare for our games is given away in the post and pre match talk. Yes they all admit Bayern deserved it but theres no talk of focus to try working a way back. obviously pre match there will be the usual talk big but despite the players or the formation, we lost mainly as a result from our mentality and experience, we cant emulate such experience on a training ground but what we can do is go back home and build on various ways to break the tank by passing more fluid and showing more intensity. Only chielini's post match talk mentioned a better second leg 'We certainly hoped for better, but there are still 90 minutes left and we won’t give up. We have a week to prepare and will fight to the end.'

Yes were out but FFS I expect better in the second leg.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Choice of lesser evils. In any case, he would need to adapt to that style of play with Conte's guidance. Other option is to have Peluso play as a strict left back and have Barza and Chiellini in the middle.
Yes I would play those two as CB's and Peluso as LB

Agree.
But it's not an excuse for our horror show today.

We the fans deserve more,and this team capable of more as well.

:D
By all means we deserve more. Tonight it was pathetic display.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The better team won and it was sort of expected but what hurts is the manner we lost and the goals we conceded. The goals were cheap, well one was cheap and the other was a very close call. The manner we lost with is how our key players looked so bad, it's now two games in a row for Barzagli and Pirlo had probably his worst display in a Juve jersey. Peluso was bad but can't be blamed as he is not ready for this level where Marchisio can be totally blamed for not even showing up. There is no need to talk about the forwards, I just hope the club realizes how much we need a different breed up front.

I don't believe the encounter is over, there is still small chance but it requires extreme caution and patience without letting goals in. It is the proper time to try the 3-5-1-1 in the return leg.

Buffon 5

Barzagli 5
Bonucci 5.5
Chiellini 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Vidal 7.5
Pirlo 4.5
Marchisio 4
Peluso 5

Matri 5
Quagliarella 6

Vucinic 6
Giovinco 6
Pogba 6

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With 3-5-2 I can't see anything good for us. I don't know who will replace Licht. Padoin maybe? Pgba instead of Vidal another blow for us. Not because of Pogba but because Vidal is key player in this Juventus side. Maybe with 4-1-4-1 something like this

Buffon
Pirlo
Vucinic
It will be interesting to see how Seba tries to help Padoin against Ribery :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Buffon
Pirlo
Vucinic
Conte will have to pull something new out his ass, clearly. We just need to have Pirlo and Mirko frigging pumped for this and then anything can happen.
Why?

Can't be worse than what we used today.
Looks like Conte doesn't believe in him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I dont like the post match talk, a lot of how we prepare for our games is given away in the post and pre match talk. Yes they all admit Bayern deserved it but theres no talk of focus to try working a way back. obviously pre match there will be the usual talk big but despite the players or the formation, we lost mainly as a result from our mentality and experience, we cant emulate such experience on a training ground but what we can do is go back home and build on various ways to break the tank by passing more fluid and showing more intensity. Only chielini's post match talk mentioned a better second leg 'We certainly hoped for better, but there are still 90 minutes left and we won’t give up. We have a week to prepare and will fight to the end.'

Yes were out but FFS I expect better in the second leg.
Agree.go there and fight for the club and the shirt ffs.
Show everyone what we can do,even if it's still not enough,but ffs play some proud football and score a goal or two.

Forza Juve!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte will have to pull something new out his ass, clearly. We just need to have Pirlo and Mirko frigging pumped for this and then anything can happen.
Looks like Conte doesn't believe in him.
Well, Conte wasn't exactly right today.

If I were him, I'd be fuming.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Go all out in the second leg, hopefully we can go 1-0 in at the break. Anything can happen then ...

It's gonna take a miracle, but we might as well go out in an all-attacking mode and hope for the best.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nothing to be ashamed of. Bayern are a great team.

Odd performances from Buffon, Barzagli, and Pirlo. I expected more from them.

Anyways, we'll put up a fight in Torino and that's all that I hope for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)