[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (3 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
2 really hard goals to take! 1st we were asleep and a deflection, the 2nd was offsides but still Gigi should have done better.... Even with our disaster of a game we could have easily been going home 0-0 UUUUFFFFAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

We need Giovinco up front in the 2nd leg, Vucinic and also possibly play with 4 backs, I know we always play with 3 but their wings killed us down the sids and up the baselines. Its not that Bayern were way better, and that they're way better, its that they played with determination, we played scared and the fact that Conte uncharacteristic of him messed up our formation from the get go.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Bonucci in 4 man defense would be disaster. He likes to play with ball to much and often he $#@!s up. And I'm not sure Cacares will be available.
Choice of lesser evils. In any case, he would need to adapt to that style of play with Conte's guidance. Other option is to have Peluso play as a strict left back and have Barza and Chiellini in the middle.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Anyone sincerely believe we have a chance for the 2nd leg? If so, tell me why because I want some hope now please. Thanks.
Well look at Arsenal, maybe Bayern might be complacent. So hopefully we can get 2 (1 in each half) and win on penalties in the most realistic best case scenario.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
We have 0 chance. The best we can do is 2-0 and that's like a 1% chance. Neuer is much better than Buffon in penalties so even then it would be very very hard.

0.01*0.2 = 0.002%

I guess it's more than 0% but not by much.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The 352 puts a lot of stress on the wingers. You almost need to sub both wingers at half time due to the amount of running they need to do in order to provide width in attack and cover in defense. Its hard to use that formation and play every 3 days without rotating the players more. Although Asa and Padoin were the wingbacks against Inter.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Buffon & Pirlo= Most terrible perfomance in the Juve Jersey..
Bonucci, should see a vid of himself. What the hell was he doing with the ball all the time?

Bayern was brilliant, Juve terrible.. Game over for this season in cl..

And Ribery -> ugly btch, always a red card.. Hope the Uefa takes the images.. And hope he'll be suspended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)