[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (145 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why does everyone continue to talk about the attack? Where was our defence and midfield? Juve kept playing from the back when it clearly wasnt working so why did Conte continue to allow them to play like that? Also whats the point of having midfielders if they arent going to do anyhting? Vidal and Licht were the best 2 players out there the whole time. Licht shouldnt have been booked cause it wasnt a dive and the first goal was clearly all Vidals fault. Juve are done they cant recuperate from this. Juve need a plan b or just allow bayern to get through without any effort
Because those two couldn't hold the ball when needed. Every time when the ball was directed to one of them they would screw up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
early goal really did his damage.. we couldn't pick it up and moral went to zero after that.. ofcourse we didn't deserve shit but some calls were bad and made it worse for the second leg.. and the biggest disappointment is Conte.. anyway it was a tough lesson and hope we can be stronger as u can't be strong without this lessons.. second leg will be so tough that i can't imagine!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
There is no doubt Bayern deserved it,and :tup: for the performance.

BUT

We are a much better team than we all saw today.
Wtf was going on with with Barza-Chiellini-Bonucci-Pirlo?it was unacceptable.
We were giving balls away and losing balls even without any preassure.had no clue what to do and where to go.
Only Vidal tried and he is our MOM.
It was one of our worst perfomances since Conte arrived.

They owe us the fans a respectable performance in Turin,and a fight.and it doesn't even matter if make it or not to the semis,but ffs play well.

Fino alla fine Forza Juventus!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4114683 said:
Inter game cost us a lot.
I agree, I think it was stupid to play with so many starters for that match. Especially when Bayern are better athletes. Unless Conte knew we had no chance and just wanted to focus on Serie A.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We had only one chance, right? The one right after Seba and Mirko were subbed in, when Mirko played it for Licht and Vidal's shot was saved by Neuer. One and a half chance if we count Bonucci's header after Pirlo's corner kick cross. It's not like Bayern had +10 chances, but still, it's Juve who can be happier that the result wasn't fair. 3:0 would have presented the happenings on this match better. And with the way we played until we conceded the 2nd, it was painfully obvious that we were too happy with a 1:0 defeat.

I feel that Conte's inexperience showed tonight.
Vidal had a shot go wide in the first half. But yeah, our two starting strikers offered nothing.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
That Lich moment was not a dive. Not a pk also, but for sure not a dive.

We were terrible out there, but the ref also played his part today. Its not an excuse though, as we deserved to lose.

And also, why in the dying moments of the game when we had that freekick, instead of a cross deep in their box Pirlo passed the ball?? I dont understand...

Its not over, there are 90 more minutes. There is always hope. :xfinger:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There is no doubt Bayern deserved it,and :tup: for the performance.

BUT

We are a much better team than we all saw today.
Wtf was going on with with Barza-Chiellini-Bonucci-Pirlo?it was unacceptable.
We were giving balls away and losing balls even without any preassure.had no clue what to do and where to go.
Only Vidal tried and he is our MOM.
It was one of our worst perfomances since Conte arrived.

They owe us the fans a respectable performance in Turin,and a fight.and it doesn't even matter if make it or not to the semis,but ffs play well.

Fino alla fine Forza Juventus!
I agree but we haven't played against such a quality opposition as this Bayern side is.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
They did what Celtic has done, press hard with attack much much better.That is our weakness, when opponent press for long spells we lose our composure.And referee was a disaster, $#@!.Very sad for second offside goal.
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Celtic made us suffer (easy for us to forget because of the aggregate scoreline) but their average players did for that very tactical reason.

I think Conte seriously needs to consider reverting to a back 4 (which he did by the way in the 2nd half). Especially now there is no Lichsteiner. That may actually be a blessing in disguise as it may force Conte to consider the back 4.

For the return leg, I would like to see this formation:

---------------------Buffon--------------------

Caceres----Barzagli----Bonucci----Chiellini

--------Pogba-----Pirlo-----Marchisio-------

-----------Vucinic----------Giovinco/Asamoah
-----------------Matri/Quags-----------------

Would rather play a back 4 then have Padoin being our right back against Bayern. I also think Giovinco and Vucinic are best suited to that formation.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I might be wrong, but from what I remember, Pirlo and Barzagli had their worst match in a Juve jersey. Maybe Barza had worse matches in 2010/11 season, but under Conte this was his worst. Wrong time for two such important players to have the worst night in black and white.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What are you supposed to look at for offside, the body or feet. Feet are in line.
Everything except for the hands. Everything you're allowed to score a goal with. In this case Mandzo's ugly head puts him offside.

Actually, I might be wrong. Mandzo's head could be on line with our defender's foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)