[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (183 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh. We can do this.

No Peluso, Matri or Quag for the next leg though. Leave them on the bench.

Play Anelka-Mirko up front, and Pogba for Vidal. And Asamoah on the left.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
There's no doubt this was a poor performance but Bayern playing this way would have beaten us whatever the formation/tactics. The first goal was complete luck, and coming so early it handed them so much momentum, I think we would have played a completely different game if it wasn't for that.

Tie is over now, we needed an away goal and Bayern WILL score in Turin.

Pirlo crumbled and Peluso was completely embarrassed again. 1/4's is probably about this teams limits in reality. We can't beat teams that play a quick tempo and can maintain pressure

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
For the few seconds that Vuc and Gio were on at least there were attackers that could receive the and turn.
They weren't the reason. It was Pogba's entrance that allowed it.
Once he got in, we had more options for passing and keeping the ball.
Too bad Conte didn't put him in before the second goal.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
I am not watching the second game, without Vidal and Lichsteiner we have no chance. But Buffon and the refs really killed this game. Should have been 1-0 and no Ribery in the second leg. But it is what it is, we didn't deserve more.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It wasn't. When you run into someone you try to spin around a bit so you don't smash on the front. It wasn't a dive. I have no problem to say it was a dive if it was, but it wasn't.
He did a fucking spin-o-rama. Jesus. You don't do it when you simply hit an opponent or trip. He was selling a penalty. He failed miserably.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am not watching the second game, without Vidal and Lichsteiner we have no chance. But Buffon and the refs really killed this game. Should have been 1-0 and no Ribery in the second leg. But it is what it is, we didn't deserve more.
Let's not blame refs. Bayern simply outclassed us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)