[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (201 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I wanted to fucking punch Licht from my TV when he dived there. Pathetic dive and a much deserved booking.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Despite how badly we played it still took a deflection and an offside goal to beat us.

We were far better with Mirko and Seb on because they dropped deep. We should go with at least one of them in the second leg.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Horrible result, horrible performance..it is all to do in the second leg. Need a huge game without 2 key players. I think we will end up drawing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well... not this year mates. Still not ready, still without good attack.
We could have had Messi and Ibra up there. Little would have changed. We were tactically destroyed by better athletes and better footballers. They knew exactly what to do with their constant pressure on our defense and Pirlo. The way they covered ground, their passing, off the ball movement and quick transformation in attack was way too much for our 8 non-attackers.

Our chance now is to open the score in Turin and on the wings of that goal to put Bayern under pressure. We have 10% chance to take the match to ET, but I have hopes. Something I didn't have when Arsenal destroyed us with the same result and in a similar manner back in '06.

Dec 31, 2008
Bayern were excellent. We are lucky that the score looks decent.

Very sad performance by the team, wouldn't blame individuals our overall performance was shit.

We were scared and making shitloads of mistakes continuously. You can say it's lack of experience at such a stage but I thought we would've atleast put out a solid display.

We need a miracle in the second leg but I don't have any hope.

FML.

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
Let's calm down. I'm trying to figure out what happened? We were totally trashed and destroyed. Can't believe gap in quality of players is the only reason. Maybe it was a tactical incompatibility of 352 against 4231 or what do you think. I really do not understand what happened to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)