[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (173 Viewers)

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
OFFICIAL: starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso, Matri, Quagliarella

substitutes: Storari, Marrone, Padoin, Pogba, Asamoah, Vucinic, Giovinco
LOL. Starting 11 are just squad from 2011-2012 season + peluso. Substitute peluso with de ceglie and it will be whole 2011 starting eleven. LOL once again.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Official - Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso, Matri, Quagliarella
I like how Conte still decided to play with two strikers but I really feel we are going to miss Vucinic.

I predict a narrow Bayern victory, leaving us with a chance at coming back in Turin.

Mar 16, 2013
Boateng >>> Van Buyten except for standards. Boateng has been great this season. Just one stupid challenge in the group stage and now he's not starting in the most important game of the year? I don't get the hate for him.

Well, now I'm nervous.

Ribery7

Apr 2, 2013
DvB starting is somewhat a surprise because he didn't play vs Hamburg. But believe it or not he had great games this season including CL when he started. His positioning has been especially great.

Robben on the bench is what most Bayern fans expected. He did well vs Hamburg but he tends to get cocky and play shit right afterwards, so the bench is perfect for him.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
We're gonna get destroyed. :scared:
:rab:

If Bayern wins this game it would be by 1 goal diff result of taking advantage of a particular situation. They won't have many chances and this won't be a walk in the park for them. Bayern tends to be a rather "German" team in the Cl and they have an inferiority complex from Italian teams. As long as Juve don't let a goal in the first 10-15 min, you'll get out of there with a pretty handy result, I reckon. But you must score an away goal.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
Conte sees the hunger in attackers. It's a good sign he chose Quag and Matri they are our best finishers. I predict we'll score a goal tonight. And that would be huge.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
:rab:

If Bayern wins this game it would be by 1 goal diff result of taking advantage of a particular situation. They won't have many chances and this won't be a walk in the park for them. Bayern tends to be a rather "German" team in the Cl and they have an inferiority complex from Italian teams. As long as Juve don't let a goal in the first 10-15 min, you'll get out of there with a pretty handy result, I reckon. But you must score an away goal.
I always knew you were a Juve fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)