[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (126 Viewers)

Mar 16, 2013
I love Bayern fans who jack their $#@! about how young their squad is. Believe me, I love how young it is, too, because they're gonna choke and cry like the young germans did against the experienced Italians so many times before.
It wasn't a choke. It was mainly Jogi Loew being an idiot with the line up and tactics. What's with the hostile attitude? Just having fun here. BTW, Alaba at 19 years old taking the first penalty against Real Madrid:

Balls of steel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4112237 said:
:sergio:

Left: Not even defender, Ribery is overrated son of a bitch
Right: Lahm is great, no doubt, Robben is selfish son of a whore, while Muller is mediocre
рибери сука опасен

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Debate with you is too pontlessly barbed...but I appreciate the long post, and will likely make use of your research for discussion with other juventini who have an interest in such things and enjoy debating with civility and enjoyment of rubbing virtual shoulders with their fellow supporters, rather than aiming to be as abrasive as possible, at every juncture, like yourself. But sincerely...cheers for the boring post. Sunshine and the the shallows of Port Phillip Bay beckon presently, but I will peruse and ponder your post when darkness comes.
Stranger by the week...you insult, receive an insult in turn, then just keep it going and going and going...but in this case, I will sincerely thank you, for the lines have made me smile, just a shame that the clouds are rather thick and threatening today over the bay. Could still be worth a mad dash to the sand after work for a dip in the ocean.

Still...why do you go through this insult, receive insult in turn, then just keep adding fuel to the fire????? Its almost as if you enjoy winding people up, but its best to stick to what I wrote a while ago, which you have kindly quoted and helped me recall that I have been down this road with you plenty of times before. You are indeed too pointlessly barbed. waiting, waiting, waiting, then suddenly when even a hint of opportunity arises, pounce on me, then quote my own words after in response to the response...its neither smart, nor useful for the site or community, and such behaviour should really have been stamped out with all the other bitchiness at primary school. Perhaps not in your case eh...

I post about Juventus. you insult me. thats how these problems begin. seems to be a pattern. Why not try instead to avoid insulting in the first place??

really, its irritating when a post about nothing but juventus football club invites mockery from veteran members. But I guess that is what is called Trolling? Which all forums have to suffer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm definitly skipping work for the return game.... But I promised myself I will not skip work tomorrow, as the situation is hot as hell in the office..... But cFUCK I soooooo want to seee this game!!!!!

I don't want to get in troubles but we cannot give ourselves the luxury to miss any upcomong game in the CL!!

Fukkkkk

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
It wasn't a choke. It was mainly Jogi Loew being an idiot with the line up and tactics. What's with the hostile attitude? Just having fun here. BTW, Alaba at 19 years old taking the first penalty against Real Madrid:

Balls of steel.
I've got a bayern friend and it's all I hear from him 24/7, not to mention all the "neutrals" who seem to praise them every chance they get.
Also I'm just making a point in general. People overate young players because of their potential, they forget about team full of players already in their potential.

Die Bayern

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4112265 said:
explain it now, fool.
who the $#@! is Ribery?! Ye, was good in some period long time ago, but now? Injury prone ugly $#@!face, who else? Robben? Was kicked from Madrid, was kicked from Chelsea, had only 1 good season 2010 in Bayern where they lost EVERYthing. Lahm is amazing, like i said, Alaba is attacking midfielder, buy Heydickness is using him out of position, Lichsteiner will $#@! him easily
I dont know if you are serious or what because its not funny, Ribery had an accident when he was 2 years old thats the reason of his scar and bad-shaped face and his parents abandoned him and he had to stay at an orphane. and yet he become one of the best footballers

Juventino[RUS];4112274 said:
Ribery is the flop in big matches, he even failed in his national squad (except WC06), deal with it.
He scored the first goal at munich vs Madrid and he also scored a goal in the final vs chelsea but he was offside. so no, he is not a flop.

why are you acting like such a big jerk??

The rest of the forum had been great

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I dont know if you are serious or what because its not funny, Ribery had an accident when he was 2 years old thats the reason of his scar and bad-shaped face and his parents abandoned him and he had to stay at an orphane. and yet he become one of the best footballers

He scored the first goal at munich vs Madrid and he also scored a goal in the final vs chelsea but he was offside. so no, he is not a flop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ye, let's count offside goals too

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

Just ignore RUS. He's a kid.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Excuse him, he's just a little wanker that thinks he's 2pac or some kinda gangster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)