[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (153 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We're not winning this guys. I'm hoping for a scoring draw, 1-1 or 2-2. That would be almost perfect, if we lose (which I think we will) I still hope we get a goal in.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I may well bet on a draw because it looks like good odds.

Not sure if I really expect a draw, though.

Finding it really hard to picture how the game will go at the moment.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Fear not, we should we fear them?. I think they have as much reason to fear us.

They have a great goalkeeper in Neur we have number 1 of all times Gigi Superman Buffon.

They have a great defence, especially Lahm and Alaba on the flanks, dangerous players offensive. Conte know this for sure. Van Buyten is the weak link IMO, Boateng will be on the bench according to last reports. Dante is a class player for sure.

Chiellini the Wall, Barzagli is easily one of the best CBs in the world. Bonucci is good and becomes better with to beast players beside him. Our defence is great, and with our midfield helping them, I think we have one of the best defense in the world, if not the best.

Midfield the reports say it will be Sweini-Gustavo. Sweini( Im to lazy to look after how is name i spelled :D) Sweini is great. Gustavo is ok but not a world player. Muller-Kroos-Ribery. Dangerous trio for the offensive. Muller is always running and we most controll him. Ribery is a key player for them. Kroos is really good, we shouldent let him get the chance to shot, Let's hope that Bonucci don't score and own goal.

I think we could win the midfield with Asamoah-Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal-Licht, world class midfield and they have a more offensive midfielt the ours, but ours is as good for sure.

In attack Mandukiz, I think he fits our defence good, I think he is good but he isent a top striker IMO, still he is good thought.

Our attack is as you all know our weakest link, but I hope Vucinic have a good day, when he has ( not to often thought) he is worldclass. I hope Vucinic starts, the other one should be Matri or Quagliarella no preference for me.

Hard to compare teams like this, but on paper we are equal with them I think. But they are a machine and have experience. But we are also a team machine, and we have many players with experience to, it will be a good match for sure. 50-50 IMO.

Forza Juventus

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Normally I'd want quag to start too, but given bayerns slow and poor defense, I'd choose strikers based on their movement. I'm thinking Matri and maybe Giovinco, but Vucinic could work. I don't see quags being a player of use for this match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)