[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (184 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
RAMI¹⁰;4110763 said:
This points out to 3-5-1-1 more and more right now...
Indeed. Marchisio behind Quag, with midfield trio of Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba. This would be forced change in usual set-up but IMO it could prove to be a good thing. It would certainly make us less predictable to Bayern.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The winner of this tie will win the Champions League. Bookmark this page.
Well i said earlier that the winner of this tie will reach the CL final atleast.But yeah,if we can beat Bayern we have to fancy ourselves to win the whole thing.Same goes for Bayern too.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I like Juve to be the underdog, it will suit the team imo.

Especially with their latest result, Bayern isn't a reassuring feat I just hope we get an away goal. I think we can get a result there.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well i said earlier that the winner of this tie will reach the CL final atleast.But yeah,if we can beat Bayern we have to fancy ourselves to win the whole thing.Same goes for Bayern too.
Yeah. The reason I believe that this tie may hold the winner is that in Bayern's case, I feel that it's very much their turn now, after final defeats in 2010 and 2012. And they are very well equipped to bring home the trophy. As for us, I believe we are the best team unit in the entire competition, and that our style of play is as anti-Barca and anti-Real Madrid as it's gonna get.

So all in all, I think both teams are well suited to win it. What can't be calculated into all of this though is that one also needs that little bit of extra luck.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I reckon it's going to be similar to the Chelsea match at Stamford Bridge. They go two up quickly then we come back gradually to clinch a draw.

2-2

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If we play one forward up font, I think we should go with Quag and Marchisio linking mid to attack. Only because Quag's head movement and triangulation will work from outside the box as well.

I think 1-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)