[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (142 Viewers)

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Havent seen enough of Asamoah after coming back from Africa. Only Conte could possibly know the answer to this but Asamoah in form > Peluso in form. Peluso is a little more creative but Asa's strength and pace i think we need more.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
If Asamoah would be in the same form as he was before he went to Africa, then definitely him. But now, Peluso was really solid in a last couple of games for us. Also, he seems to understand what a cross is, so I would probably play him. I'm just afraid that he might go full retard under big pressure and will start chopping down Bayern's players like trees.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If Asamoah would be in the same form as he was before he went to Africa, then definitely him. But now, Peluso was really solid in a last couple of games for us. Also, he seems to understand what a cross is, so I would probably play him. I'm just afraid that he might go full retard under big pressure and will start chopping down Bayern's players like trees.
You definitely mean Asamoah's form in the first five or six games of the season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Peluso can offer that pass that might lead to a counterattack. As long as Chiello is playing, the left side will be fine. I wouldn't mind Asamoah playing either. He has shown he's got a knack for scoring.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Peluso can offer that pass that might lead to a counterattack. As long as Chiello is playing, the left side will be fine. I wouldn't mind Asamoah playing either. He has shown he's got a knack for scoring.
When did he score last again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)