[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (160 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
A few minutes ago, Viagogo had suprisingly a shitload of category 3 tickets for right beneath the section of the Juve supporters. Got myself 3 tickets, section 243.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I am so excited for this matchup. It is truly the matchup I've wanted since we knew who was progressing. Bayern is the catalyst we need to truly ascend to the pinnacle of European football once again, to show Juventus has returned to the top and are here to stay.

Close matches, a lot will come down to individuals putting in the performances of their careers. In my opinion, specifically Marchisio. He needs to show he is not invisible and how important he is to our midfield, especially if Pirlo is dealing with Kroos. A resurgent Marshisio in the midfield, picking up the slack for Pirlo as he deals with Kroos, can really make a huge difference.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Whaaaat ???
Fuck !! I watched every day and the cheapest i found was for 270 euro.
In viagogo i saw only tickets for the march in turin .
The tickets were only there for 5 minutes so I was really lucky that I've checked the site this morning by chance since I already gave up on getting tickets for the game.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;4104044 said:
@Satchy link? are there available tickets still?
Nah sorry mate. From time to time a few tickets pop up at viagogo but they usually are sold after a few minutes. I really got lucky big time with mine.
I maybe got ONE spare ticket if my buddy can't make it and I should know about that definitely in the next few days.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nah sorry mate. From time to time a few tickets pop up at viagogo but they usually are sold after a few minutes. I really got lucky big time with mine.
I maybe got ONE spare ticket if my buddy can't make it and I should know about that definitely in the next few days.
@Satchy I am willing to get this ticket if it was available... please let me know as soon as you hear from your mate :beer:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
According to Football Italia, tickets for Juve - Bayern are already gone. I'm happy I managed to pick 2 myself. Can't wait for April 10th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)