[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (36 Viewers)

Mar 16, 2013
Fake Bayern fan. :p

Their steroid
:p
Darn. I almost feel embarrassed. I just realized I've never tapped a German girl in my life, not even when I was still in Germany. I had a thing for girls with foreign background. No wonder the German race is a dying breed. That's one more reason to move back to the Vaterland. New entry on bucket list: tap German girl.

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Schweinsbeaster, what do you think of Barzagli? What about the whole team, in fact.
It's hard for me to have an accurate opinion of the current Juventus. I've watched maybe 2 full games of them in the last two years and some highlights, TBH. Didn't have much time for football. I'm not going to pretend that I have a lot of knowledge about them. What I do know is that they're Italian, they're Juventus, which is imposing, they have a great, Italian defense and Buffon, especially Buffon. And I really rate Arturo Vidal and Andrea Pirlo. Pirlo can always play that ball out of nowhere to unlock an entire defense. It's a surprise factor that I don't like at all. Just going player by player, Bayern has the advantage, IMO, but that's just one factor in football. Juventus has that whole unit thing going, just like Bayern, and also a certain mystery factor, like a box of surprise. Are they going to hold the zero? Are they going into steam roll mode? That's what it seems like to me. :cronios:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Really. How many of you fuckers have signed into Bayern forums just to chat with those fucks? Just doesn't fit into my small head why these Bayern fans are posting here. No offence to you Mr.Shwasisigskgkksö but I just don't get it. :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
people have been saying conte would change tactics because of how "good" bayern are and that we will go more defensive, im pointing out that thats not his style, he loves his 3-5-2 and he will stick with it
Juve were always likely to have a fair amount of control over the game because of having a midfield that is miles better than Chelsea's and that negated the need for tactical adjustments to some extent.

Harder to see how Juve can impose themselves on Bayern to control the game. That then leads to issues of how you are going to limit Bayern's attack, because they are going to see a lot of the ball if Juve's midfield doesn't get the better of Beyern's.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Hopefully we won't see this formation unless we are a goal up and holding out the last 20-30 minutes. As has been said here, it seems a bit too negative to go into a game like that.

We don't need to go the way of Germany at the Euros where it seemed as though they tinkered with their formation so much that they concentrated far more on sticking to a game plan to negate the Italians as opposed to trying to play to their strengths.

Mar 16, 2013
That really was a colossal $#@! up by Loew.
Tell me about it. Germany played for two years with a nice fluid formation they got used to and then out of nowhere he starts Podolski, Kroos on the right wing (he's a slow central player ffs), and Gomez up front. How the hell did the thing he was going to score against Italy like that and put them under pressure? He fucked it up completely. Then two counter goals and it was over. And he shouldn't have started Schweini. He was clearly affected by his ankle injury and out of form. Two years of getting excited after finally having a great team with good players again, and he fucks it all up from the get go against Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)