[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (188 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We need an away goal. 3-5-1-1 is a ticket to a 1-0 loss.

Then we will come back home, they will park the bus and counter us, Bonucci will get cut out and they'll nip an away goal - then we'll need 3 - and it's over.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Then we will come back home, they will park the bus and counter us, Bonucci will get cut out and they'll nip an away goal - then we'll need 3 - and it's over.
I guess there is no need to watch the matches anymore, let alone playing them. Send your report to UEFA so they sort out one of the quarter finals already.

Nov 17, 2012

It is a negative thought, but still a possibility, and I agree in part. When you consider BEAST Juve vs Chelsea, Pescara and Napoli vs the timid Juve against Milan, Inter and Samp...

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I guess there is no need to watch the matches anymore, let alone playing them. Send your report to UEFA so they sort out one of the quarter finals already.
damn. you know you're fucking up when JCK "I have a feeling we're gonna lose", tells you something like this. :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd play either Vucinic-Matri or Quag-Matri upfront, depends on how much and how Mirko plays against Inter. If Gio was in a better form he'd be a decent choice, but he hasn't been very reliable lately.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

ye of little faith

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
I guess people are expecting a 3-6-1 to open the flood gates on Bayern?

It's an extremely defensive counter attacking setup that barely has a striker in the formation, let alone a striker that can actually counter-attack.

I give ourselves every chance to beat Bayern, but not like that, I'm sorry.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the game is 10 days away. too early to tell what is what.

stfu abut formations you dunce. conte is trying out diferent things, almost like a smart coach would. like oh i don't know like an coach who went an a entire league season UNDEFEATED.

you know, the same coach who switched from 4-2-4 to 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 all one one season

peasant. take tampon out.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
the game is 10 days away. too early to tell what is what.

stfu abut formations you dunce. conte is trying out diferent things, almost like a smart coach would. like oh i don't know like an coach who went an a entire league season UNDEFEATED.

you know, the same coach who switched from 4-2-4 to 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 all one one season

peasant. take tampon out.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
-rep.

the only who needs to relax is you. you are the one poopoing pants because of a training formation.

let me call the waaambulance for you. also you might consider changing your name to walter mazzari.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
-rep.

the only who needs to relax is you. you are the one poopoing pants because of a training formation.

let me call the waaambulance for you. also you might consider changing your name to walter mazzari.
I was hoping you'd quote my post so I could at least see Mila Kunis again instead of reading your hilarious jokes.

Chill bud, we're going to win! I believe in Conte. :hellyes:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:D

Mike, i like your posts, and think you are a great member who makes sensible posts. i just found it odd you went all cronios in last few posts. obviously i wasn't serious about what i said towards you

except for the changing your name to walter mazzari part.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
:D

Mike, i like your posts, and think you are a great member who makes sensible posts. i just found it odd you went all cronios in last few posts. obviously i wasn't serious about what i said towards you

except for the changing your name to walter mazzari part.
Yes I did go Cronios, I apologize. I just hate the thought of trying to defend from the start on the road. I think away goals are worth going after. But whatever Conte chooses, I know it will at least be a fight until the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)