[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (163 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh man, who knew that Google searches for "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" would turn up so many scantily clad hot chicks. :klin:

I think I just stumbled upon a new pr0n fetish I had never known about prior... :shifty:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You wouldnt be able to purely because you have to show id. Season tickets doesnt cover cl matches but if u are a member You can still try calling listicket but tickets will go like gold dust im sure
I`d have to show an id if I take it from the stadium itself but If I personally meet you and give you the money I dont see any problems in getting in as from what I have heard once you have your ticket there are only gates with no inspections...

In case that what I said is correct and you are intrested in helping a member PM me

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I`d have to show an id if I take it from the stadium itself but If I personally meet you and give you the money I dont see any problems in getting in as from what I have heard once you have your ticket there are only gates with no inspections...

In case that what I said is correct and you are intrested in helping a member PM me
yeah but the problem is i would have to pick it up at the stadium for you, or you have to pick it up at the ticket office with ID with my name on it.

if i remember correctly they check your ID again at the turnstiles to make sure it matches the name on the ticket when it is clocked in electronically

Final problem is that i don't live in Italy so i wouldn't be much use in your quest unfortunately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)