Champions League 2022-23 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well if they want to win something, this should be the season. None of the big 3 look good. The biggest of the big 3 looks like a relegation contender and the other two are a bit inconsistent so this is their chance.

There will be a period in the season where they would be required to step up in big games or where they would be required to win ugly and that will determine if they are a true contender this season.
I think they will eventually lose momentum and if Milan gets over their injury crisis they will catch up. This is a very high level they play at now and they still have a 3 point lead over Milan "only". I don't see them holding this form for an entire season

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont know how our scouting department works. We cant find gems like Kvara so we overpay for has-beens and fringe players

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk
kvara's agent said that they had an agreement with paratici but when he left the whole deal collapsed. then came napoli

we can actually find those young and talented guys. once paratici was the guest of a polish show co-hosted by tek and he talked a bit about our process. the club is constantly watching hundreds of talents in all age groups. we were linked with haaland, gabriel jesus, julian alvarez (etc) but those deals rarely materialize somehow. the obsession with winning isn't helping too much, cheap, young and inexperienced players coming from lesser leagues rarely turn into beasts once they arrive to italy.

luck also plays a part. kvara was ovbiously talented, anyone who watched him knew instantly that he had speed, dribbles and a good touch, but nobody could have predicted that he'd be this good. some similar gambles like demme, elmas, ounas or malcuit didn't really work, lozano still couldn't manage to find any consistency despite having a few brilliant games here and there, on the other hand osimhen, anguissa, zielinski, kim and of course kvara are pretty good signings, and so was fabian too.

that's why i'd love to have luis campos. his track record speaks for itself. monaco and lille were built (and monaco also re-built) from the ground up, with a relatively modest budget. he's not a guarantee either but i'd give it a shot if he was available.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
A lot of it comes down to networking. Elber and Ze Roberto and Paolo Sergio and Pizarro are all talent scouts/brand ambassadors in South America for Bayern.
We actually had a good scouting network with Tici. That's also the time we were spending more prudently.

The moment he got promoted and Marotta left, everything went downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)