Champions League 2022-23 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
vlahovic comparisons lol - and i admit i've been guilty of that too, but haaland is simply on an other level. his vision, movement and awareness are absolute elite, and so is his finishing. such a weapon
Vlahovic plays in a dead team that goes 11 players behind the ball after 10 minutes
Haaland plays in an elite team with an attack minded (understatement) couch that's notorious for winning 6-0
Their results at Viola & Dortmund were similar

I refuse to draw the same conclusion as you because Vlahovic never had a chance.

When everything clicks players are positive and eager and try new things and every move just works.
Here at JJ, players are nervous to make 3m pass because everything is shit and nothing works.

Never been a fan of spending 70mil on a striker in our situation but #IStandWithSusan

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
vlahovic comparisons lol - and i admit i've been guilty of that too, but haaland is simply on an other level. his vision, movement and awareness are absolute elite, and so is his finishing. such a weapon
Iirc I was mocked for saying comparisons with Haaland are BS.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's some fluctuation at barca:

okay, a few starters like busquets or ter stegen missed that match, still. i think we'd need a similarly deep cleaning and only good decisions with the replacements to be competitive again

Apr 12, 2004
Dude, Umtiti's career trajectory is so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.futwiz.com/en/player/history/205600

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see Ryan and Leon getting the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Moose with another assist to Sane.

- - - Updated - - -

2-0 inside 15 minutes. Man, Viktoria's keeper was playing third-division ball through September for 120 fans. Rough place to start your senior career.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)