Champions League 2021-22 (2 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Rudiger has been absolutely immense. World class defensive display from him.
and he was absolute dogshit in london

btw i really despise modern rules. alonso had zero chance to avoid that "handball", it wasn't intentional, var shouldn't intervene in that case. rüdiger's goal however, it was an obvious mistake because no real player touched the ball before chelsea was awarded a corner. of course var couldn't intervene when it should.

:sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it was a handball no? Ball sat perfectly for the shot because of it
i think the current handball rules are pretty inconsistent. for a defender, it's not a handball if the ball is deflected from an other body part. for an attacker, every single minuscule touch qualifies for a handball.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
and he was absolute dogshit in london

btw i really despise modern rules. alonso had zero chance to avoid that "handball", it wasn't intentional, var shouldn't intervene in that case. rüdiger's goal however, it was an obvious mistake because no real player touched the ball before chelsea was awarded a corner. of course var couldn't intervene when it should.

:sergio:
You are microanalyzing a bit too much. Whole Chelsea team were off the pace in the first leg.

He's a world class CB but it shouldn't matter too much now as we probably won't be able to afford him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)