Champions League 2021-22 (10 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Would’ve left Juve and Real as the only options left for Inda
such convoluted piece of shit rules

literally just toss 16 teams into one bowl go with it

why is it not allowed for two teams from the same cunt or the same group to face each other but in the next round it's okay again?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Villarreal has a lot of experience with Parejo, Albiol, Gaspar, Iborra, Moreno, and Alcacer. These sort of players aren't going to be pushovers by any means. Their league form has not been good this season, but we've seen in the past that sometimes that doesn't matter.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Villarreal has a lot of experience with Parejo, Albiol, Gaspar, Iborra, Moreno, and Alcacer. These sort of players aren't going to be pushovers by any means. Their league form has not been good this season, but we've seen in the past that sometimes that doesn't matter.
We shouldn't underestimate anyone since even Spezia gave us trouble. But some club like Empoli, Sassuolo, Venezia and others made us shit our pants.

I won't be surprised one bit if Villareal goes through. But nevertheless, we still got probably the best opponent to not humiliate us this year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We shouldn't underestimate anyone since even Spezia gave us trouble. But some club like Empoli, Sassuolo, Venezia and others made us shit our pants.

I won't be surprised one bit if Villareal goes through. But nevertheless, we still got probably the best opponent to not humiliate us this year.
True, it's a good mix where it's not going to be super embarrassing like losing to Salzburg, or getting wrecked by PSG. I think the matches with Villarreal will be close and Emery has experience in knockouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)