Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@BayernFan is lewa gonna play next game?
Sadly not

- - - Updated - - -

Not in England or France (until PSG).

This is not a rule, and it doesnt have to be that way. Football is much more fun without domination.

Are you guys gonna argue with me that CL was better when a new team won it every season rather than when Real won 3 in a row?
It seems the French never really cared much for their national League, it’s always been way below the other top4 leagues historically, only with a few exceptions here and there.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
PSG and City are in*er level disgusting.

Perez placed confidants in print and radio mediums years ago and controls much of the media. Threatens with lawsuits if anyone says something negative about Real. Managed to influence the judiciary too. Wouldn't be surprised if he's working this at European level now. And historically, Real always got massive govt and bank favors which isn't short of cheating from competitive advantage or fair play pov. They make Barca look like a bunch of Jesuses.

Abramovich, like any other oligarch, must be linked to Putin.

Tldr, go-un bayern and porto.

- - - Updated - - -

Can any experd tell me when we'll win the CL? Need to semi-retire from sawker.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Tbh, I'd rather Bayern or Madrid win it.

My order of preference:

1.) Bayern
2.) Real
3.) Liverpool
4.) Dortmund
5.) Porto
6.) PSG
7.) Chelsea
8.) City
Pretty much my exact same preferences as a Bayern fan

PD: if Juve were still in the running, I'd agree for you on second place.

PD2: just realized I have Alaba in my profile pic

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
https://streamvi.com/watch/1617822074

Somewhere out there Olli Kahn is crying that some plebs are comparing him to that
Just admit you're wrong, there's more dignity in that :baus::hihi:

Kahn certainly had his fair share of fuck ups in crucial games/moments - do I have to say World Cup 2002 final or are you gonna show me his winners medal?

No? Then shut the fuck up

Last edited:

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
This is my preference for this CL
Bayern
Liverpool
Dortmund
Porto
PSG
Chelsea
City
Real

But would like that in the future a team like Atalanta, Sevilla, Leicester, Wolfsburgo would win it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just admit you're wrong, there's more dignity in that :baus::hihi:

Kahn certainly had his fair share of fuck ups in crucial games/moments - do I have to say World Cup 2002 final or are you gonna show me his winners medal?

No? Then shut the fuck up

R. Carlos freekick in 2006 I think? Or 2005. It slipped right under him after he saved it, costing them elimination. That said, Kahn was in decline by then already. Lehmann was Germanys #1 at that point

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
R. Carlos freekick in 2006 I think? Or 2005. It slipped right under him after he saved it, costing them elimination. That said, Kahn was in decline by then already. Lehmann was Germanys #1 at that point
Tbh that was because Klinsi didn't like Kahn. So Lehmann the Lemon got to be the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)