Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
My brother who is a die hard Inter fan hates that Conte Moratta and Vidal are running them into the ground. He’s even trying to play the refs cost them the game today. I’m living my best life at the moment. He even admitted to wanting to swap rosters with Juve after the game. The meltdown is so much fun to watch...
There is probably always a bit of tension between you two?
My bro supports Milan, we barely talk about Italian football because we don't wanna damage our brotherhood.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
WTF is wrong with Vidal, each time i see him loosing one on one situation he catches the ball into his hands to stop the play, even though ref didnt even whistle yet. Hopefully this pathetic thing backfires him one time, hate to see players doing it.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:agree:

He's to Ramos what Bonucci is to Chiellini. He's very elegant in style, which means the average pundit will praise him often but wouldn't label him a WC defender.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
All except for tuz labels him a WC defender.
We understand football like no other forum does :agree:. I do remember I saw Varane struggle against us (1-3 away game) when Ramos was out. He was also part of a RM side that lost 1-4 to Ajax' academy players without Ramos and also during the past CL clash against City gifting opposition goals. Thats three consecutieve seasons where he was shit in the CL when Ramos was out.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is it right that Madrid lost 7 of the last 8 CL games without Ramos?
Marcelo also played very bad and Mendy played as RB. They just sold Reguilon and Hakimi in this summer. And sold Theo Hernandez last summer. And keep using Marcelo and Carvajal.

I don't know if this was on Zidane's decision or not but it really a bad decision

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Wait so is C. Romero actually good?
yup, looks very promising IMO. If we there is a clause in that loan deal, it was a poor decision. But it was right to loan him out, e.g. he is still inconsistent and can have a dreadful first half and then a great second half, like against Lazio IIRC.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta scored 4 away goals. When did Juve score 4 goals away in Champions league. I love Gasp, he is great. Wish we go after him some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)