Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd really get annoyed with Gasperini's sub policy as an Atalanta fan. He is subbing Gomez almost every game despite him having a great game. I'd never take him out in a close contest such this one.
maybe thats his way of keeping him fresh and consistent every game.
sub him so he doesnt tire out. he is like 33 i think

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I said to my friend earlier, how the hell are Marseille a CL team? Didn't know their run was this bad, but they do nothing every single season. Garbage and add nothing.
All their fans do is brag about that 1 CL title they won and it happens to be the only 1 for France as well if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2013
I said to my friend earlier, how the hell are Marseille a CL team? Didn't know their run was this bad, but they do nothing every single season. Garbage and add nothing.
7 years that we no longer saw their uglies faces in CL. :andyandbarcelona:

They were very lucky last year, the villas bollas tactic is simple: score from a set piece or a feat from one of their players, then defend. Nevertheless without the premature end of the championship, Lille, which was a much better team, should have overtaken them.

All their fans do is brag about that 1 CL title they won and it happens to be the only 1 for France as well if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their victory in 1993, except Milan in the final, is the equivalent of a Intertoto Cup Glentoran, Bucarest, Ranger, CSKA . Their fans are the same of Inter fans in France: big mouth despite the ridiculous performance of their club for years.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I watched the last part of the Liverpool vs Midgetland game and Evander seemed like a tidy player. Is he any good, or just random performance?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I watched the last part of the Liverpool vs Midgetland game and Evander seemed like a tidy player. Is he any good, or just random performance?
He used to be rumoured to us as a teen in Vasco Da Gama. Talented nr 10. But seems to not have developed to expected heights if he is in Denmark of all places. But still just 21-22.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He used to be rumoured to us as a teen in Vasco Da Gama. Talented nr 10. But seems to not have developed to expected heights if he is in Denmark of all places. But still just 21-22.
At that point of the game he was a 10 but playing as a DLP and he had some really silky skills and weight/range of passing, he was just gliding past Liverpool's press. The game was very broken by then but might be one worth keeping an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)