Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Damn, teams who play first CHL final always lose, at least until today that statistic stands.
I love Pep, he lost the final, but he is loyal to his beliefs, that's what made him one of the greatest manager. He lost by playing his football today it didnt work but this is his 2nd ever final to lose, before this he lost a final (copa del rey). Tuchel would have been a shitty coach if badass wouldn't have written him off in his first season at PSG. Whatever badass says always the opposite happens. Damn he ruined Ticci too.
Well done to CHELSEA they played a great match.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Damn, teams who play first CHL final always lose, at least until today that statistic stands.
I love Pep, he lost the final, but he is loyal to his beliefs, that's what made him one of the greatest manager. He lost by playing his football today it didnt work but this is his 2nd ever final to lose, before this he lost a final (copa del rey). Tuchel would have been a shitty coach if badass wouldn't have written him off in his first season at PSG. Whatever badass says always the opposite happens. Damn he ruined Ticci too.
Well done to CHELSEA they played a great match.
That statistic you made up is obviously false.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i think Kante and Vidal are the best to play DM after the generation of Claude Makelele and Davids.

Kante is such a beast. and i guess his attitude will give him longer run more than Vidal, but yes on their top Game they are the best after the 90s generation.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve don't manage the club like a club that wants to win the CL. Cheap quick fixes square pegs trying to fit in round holes. Spending a combined €200 million in Higuain and Ronaldo and both players not fitting the team at all.

i think we try to skip steps in building a CL team, we get close and then management just signs big players to try to bridge the gap that don't suit the team.

name me some attacking players that have improved or played to their potential in the Agnelli era, i can only think of Tevez.
2015 team of course was the team closest to Win the CL but mentally we were not ready. first time to have almost full world class team since 2006.
we had best Gk Defense and Midfield in the world. but Barca also had such a beast of attack. the best trio back then.

2017 we were not as strong as 2015 in my opinion, we had almost easy run until we got Real in the final which it was clear there are a lot of flaws in our team. after that we started to implode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)