Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
I think this has been the most entertaining group I've ever seen. Shaktar finishing third after beating Real twice, the scenes of both teams in the last game needing a win and BMG watching the other game on an iPad. Oh, that header from Alexis would have so gone in :rofl:.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Merda forums quotes needed.
MOTM Lukaku for me he is clearly the top 5 defender on Earth. Successfully beating Inter in the EL final last year and made a decisive blocks in the dying minutes against Shaktar

Cunte's attitude towards the match is enough to be sacked, I cannot think of any big club that could tolerate a coach with this approach; like I understand we don't go full on in min 1, cause if we conceded it will be lot worse to recover, but the chances were almost non-existing for freaking 80 mins, and just stupid with his stubbornness, I mean he did bring Inter to another level from Spalletti, but fuck, this is his limit, we won't advance any further with him just like with Spalletti, advanced us, but this is his limit, and if we keep him we will just start regressing.

I'm fucking sick of this club. I'll be over on the Forza Benevento Forums from now on.

"Don't forget Shakhtar defeated Real", wigman is gonna say.

OFFICIAL: Conte is impotent. The well known passive-aggressive italian coach has been diagnosed with a severe form of tactical tardness and inaptness.
We did everything to earn this 4th place ...

No matter how bad this is,we shouldnt be sad or raged about this exit,we should joke about it. This is a joke. Cunte,Marotta,Zhang,Gags,3 CBS,Young Perišić,Lukaku,Lautaro and so and so. .Bunch of jokers.There is no reason to be upset for this.

Done with Conte finally. 2 seasons of blowups, he followed Spaletti's receipt of impotence at the final stages of fight. Last year CL,EL now CL again. Only positive thing is that we can go all in on Serie A or at least win fucking cup if nothing else. This is continuation of another sad Inter story. ''We are here''
lol2.gif
Change that fken slogan to We are nowhere as we're tapping in the spot for 3 years already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)