Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I‘d still do that in a heartbeat. Even in this game Lukaku did more useful things than Dybala in the entire season so far. U‘d be absolutely dumb not to given the chance..
We have Morata who's way more clutch than Lukaku. and we have the GOAT who can score equally well against minnows and big teams. No need to sign a pathetic choker like Lukaku.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Best possible scenario!
Real win which means we dont face them and despite handed an amazing opportunity on a silver platter, Inter still couldnt do it!

When Real went 2-0 I was sure Inter would qualify but I was so tired and went to sleep.
Then I wake up to see this loser of the year award handed to them - EPIC!

- - - Updated - - -

I‘d still do that in a heartbeat. Even in this game Lukaku did more useful things than Dybala in the entire season so far. U‘d be absolutely dumb not to given the chance..
I dont know about dumb and not dumb but Lukaku performs while Dybala isnt - Lukaku is definitely more consistent but they are different players.
Lukaku is good at what he does but Dybala is just amazing when on form.

What should we do with Dybala? Consistency is the key so if he is back he'd be amazing but if he cant we should sell.
As for Lukaku - I dont want him

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
posted it in the conte thread, this is the best part of the whole evening :lol: conte and his secret plan b, only for special occasions - and a potential elimination of europe and an other embarrassment isn't special enough :lol:

okay, this is nice too:

Why Is Robocop wearing a inda jersey, while getting hit by a ball in the face?

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
posted it in the conte thread, this is the best part of the whole evening :lol: conte and his secret plan b, only for special occasions - and a potential elimination of europe and an other embarrassment isn't special enough :lol:

okay, this is nice too:

Top 5 striker in the world :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Lukaku.

May 26, 2016
The gift that keeps on giving. Absolute bottlerS, pecho frio, snake oil merchants, frauds, clowns and the list goes on. This made my week. So happy Conte is not part of our future. He can go to a 10 dollar restaurant and eat shit soup sprinkled with L 's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)