Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They can still go through if they beat Gladbach on the final day.
Yes, but if Mgladbach win tonight they qualify as first and Inter are last. This means that if Shakhtar beats Inter in Milano (an Inter that doesn't need any points) Real are out no matter what they do against the Germans in round 6.
This is why I said Real will possibly be eliminated if the Germans beat Inter tonight.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Yes, but if Mgladbach win tonight they qualify as first and Inter are last. This means that if Shakhtar beats Inter in Milano (an Inter that doesn't need any points) Real are out no matter what they do against the Germans in round 6.
This is why I said Real will possibly be eliminated if the Germans beat Inter tonight.
I'd say draw would be perfect. Inter are out before the final matchday so they have 0 motivation for their game and Borussia still has to play for the 1st place. BAM! Inter and Real are out :baus:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd say draw would be perfect. Inter are out before the final matchday so they have 0 motivation for their game and Borussia still has to play for the 1st place. BAM! Inter and Real are out :baus:
I like a draw tonight for another reason. It means Inter are last and it also means that if Real beat Gladbach in the last round and Shakhtar beat Inter, then the Ukrainians will be first in the group and a possible opponent for us in the knockouts :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tbh even Pirlo's Juve would have had a tough time getting out of this group.

We are very lucky we got an easy group.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I like a draw tonight for another reason. It means Inter are last and it also means that if Real beat Gladbach in the last round and Shakhtar beat Inter, then the Ukrainians will be first in the group and a possible opponent for us in the knockouts :D
That's also great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)