Champions League 2019/20 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
how fast is mbappe though. everytime i watch him, i am amazed by how fast he can run. and not just run, but control the ball while sprinting full speed.

but why his face look so old? he is only 21 but he look 40

It's side effects of the speed enchanting potions he is taking before the games.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
True my friend. They didnt choke against Chelsea at all, right? :baus::baus:
A one-off freak event doesn't quite qualify to brand a club as chokers. If you look at both teams and their history and come to the conclusion that Bayern are bigger chokers than PSG, there really is no help for you.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
A one-off freak event doesn't quite qualify to brand a club as chokers. If you look at both teams and their history and come to the conclusion that Bayern are bigger chokers than PSG, there really is no help for you.
I never said they are bigger chokers than PSG I wrote ''they will reach the final and choke'', don't twist my words.
I remember the choke job against United as well, you were probably too young to witness that.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You know guys that swapping shirts is banned now and there is 1 game suspension if players break this rule, right? :lol3:

edit: ah seems the polish article was shit, it's just a recommendation from UEFA to avoid swapping shirts, not a rule. :sad:

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
You know guys that swapping shirts is banned now and there is 1 game suspension if players break this rule, right? :lol3:

edit: ah seems the polish article was shit, it's just a recommendation from UEFA to avoid swapping shirts, not a rule. :sad:
I like the fact that Chopu Mouting got mins ahead of Icardi who was dreadful in the last game.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They have lost 5, enough for me to consider them chokers.
We have won 5 and lost 5, I don't know if I would call that choking.

1999 and 2012 were certainly choke jobs, but in 2001 we managed to win the CL after the dissapointment 2 years prior. In 2013 we won the treble after the loss at home.

To me it shows a strong mentality to hit back after the worst defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)