Champions League 2019/20 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
@Osman

That's exactly the thing. They kept the high-line as part of a game plan. I hope you do understand that? There was one (supposedly ex - mobile) CB playing anchor.

I can't even make a relevant comparison. Bayern were never planning for a clean sheet.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'm a bit ambivalent on that. I don't think most of those youngsters can cut it at Real.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, for US users, CBS All access is streaming CL games and has a one month free trial.
Maybe but having said that I dont think La Liga is in decline

Pretty much every football association has been hit by the current situation so I dont think there's going much change as far as the status quo in football is concerned.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Pjanic probably thought he was joining the club that would never give him flashbacks similar to the post-Cardiff ones. Now he has the first one even before technically being able to play for them. Kind of feel sorry for the guy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At Sky they’re saying that Barcelona has the highest salaries in the world, they need a revolution etc (basically all the things you’d expect to hear after this defeat).

Who should we realistically try to buy from them?

Fati and De Jong.

I don't want any of their old geezers on our club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Does anyone still think that being steamrolled by a strong opponent in quarterfinals is better than being knocked out in the round of 16 by a weak opponent? Barca will have to bear the burden of this night for at least a decade. At the same time, not that many people remember how Real Madrid used to be knocked out in the round of 16 year after year (and it's quite funny that Lyon used to be their personal nightmare).

FFS, I had no idea Juve fans had become such losers. So many posts taking solace and comfort about losing against fucking peasant ass Lyon, instead of Bayern or other top teams. To actually take relief from it, if the fans are like this, no wonder the clubs mentality is similar too (case in point what our idiotic captain said after our loss).

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You'd love Lichtsteiner and Mandzukic while having these attitude, I don't see how he's worse really?

He's not even an asshole, just a winner giving his all.
It's not that. Licht and Mandzukic have humility. I don't always like but respect opposition like that. Muller thinks he's a demigod.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
What's Salihamidzic's role at Bayern? Wiki says Sporting Director, Transfermarkt says Sporting CEO, but then how come he's on the bench?!

I don't suppose he decides the transfer strategy or selects the coach because don't see him on the Board of Directors, so definitely management, deal maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)