Champions League 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I was disappointed with the sale of Vidal and transfer fees involved but it was impossible for us to keep Pogba with his wage demands
pogba wanted ~10m, we gave higgy 7,5m

we simply wanted to capitalise on the massive plusvalenza, that's our strategy

not sure whether it was discussed before, and it doesn't really belong to this thread, but looking at our squad or barcelona, i find chelsea's policy of not offering players over 30 contracts for more than a single season interesting. we should consider implementing something similar.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
and what is even more sad: a couple of years ago we were on even terms with them

that's what selling fundamental players like vidal or pogba and buying freebies and market opportunities do to you

and we may call morata a choker, he certainly was one for chelsea and real, but at least he had the speed of the highest level. how many fast players do we have right now?

and we're getting arthur and picking one between milik and jimenez, so what
Our transfer policy has been shit, add to that the mediocre level of Italian football, no generational wonders like ADP and Totti. Serie A is in its weakest form, you see no more Zidanes, Kakas, Ronaldos, Nedveds... I expect this shitshow to continue for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)