Champions League 2019/20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Davies after the match, asked to describe what he did to Semedo:

"First I went left; he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog."

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not really. We have 8 very good players. Need 3 more to complete the lineup. Remember, this season our team didn't even play to its potential due to Sarri's tactics.
And still there is no guarantee that we will win the champions League we have lost seven finals despite being favourites in most of them

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we are 500M away from this kind of football
and what is even more sad: a couple of years ago we were on even terms with them

that's what selling fundamental players like vidal or pogba and buying freebies and market opportunities do to you

and we may call morata a choker, he certainly was one for chelsea and real, but at least he had the speed of the highest level. how many fast players do we have right now?

and we're getting arthur and picking one between milik and jimenez, so what

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
and what is even more sad: a couple of years ago we were on even terms with them

that's what selling fundamental players like vidal or pogba and buying freebies and market opportunities do to you

and we may call morata a choker, he certainly was one for chelsea and real, but at least he had the speed of the highest level. how many fast players do we have right now?

I was disappointed with the sale of Vidal and transfer fees involved but it was impossible for us to keep Pogba with his wage demands

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

:lol: its all so sad I'm cry-laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)