Champions League 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I watch Bayern and am wondering when its going to be the time we play like this.
Their posture on the field is fantastic and every attack is dangerous and efficient.
It's amazing the resurgence they've had just within a season or two. Last year they looked almost as poor as us and it looked like their time was over yet they've done incredibly turned it around.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What blows me away about Bayern is how easy it is for them to create chances (I noticed the same thing against Tottenham and Chelsea).

They cut through teams like butter

Meanwhile we have to go to hell and back just to create one decent chance.
Man it’s simple, all their players press very high and very well. Barca players either make long passes (which are easily stopped by Bayern CBs) or wrong pass that leads to a goal. See Perisic goal.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'd rather take a humiliating exit to Lyon then getting mauled by any of these top teams. In our current shape, we'd have got pummeled even by the likes of Leipzig.

We are so far behind the likes of Bayern, it's crazy tbh.
Damn right, It would have been city next. Fiu!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Man it’s simple, all their players press very high and very well. Barca players either make long passes (which are easily stopped by Bayern CBs) or wrong pass that leads to a goal. See Perisic goal.
Yup Bayern have physical players up top that can press like there's no tomorrow. On the other hand it's difficult to create an effective press when you have players like Messi and Suarez up top. We have the same problem with Ronaldo and Dybala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)