Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #5,264
    So Atalanta who bullied everyone in Italy last 2 months got dominated so badly in second half. That shows our level in Europe. I'm half glad we did not have to play City.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Love Gasp.
    A bitter Gasperini: "Inter? I have never been at a great club"

FORMER COACHES
    Gian Piero Gasperini speaks to Tuttosport and of course, he has to take shot at his former club Inter.
    “I cannot remember being in a great team,” said the Atalanta coach. “Inter? That was not a great team, at least when you look at the technical values. Do I have regrets for reaching high level so late? No. If you look back at the past, you can have a lot of things to say but I am happy with what I have done. I have years of coaching youth academy, Crotone, Genoa, other experiences and finally here at Atalanta. I have personal gratifications that are worth more than anything else. Sporting wise, I do have satisfaction. I do not believe that you only win when you reach the Scudetto but you win when you achieve the objectives set by their own parameters.”

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    And this is why Gasperini is coaching Atalanta instead of a bigger team. The tactics clearly proved it. Atalanta is about his level.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So Atalanta who bullied everyone in Italy last 2 months got dominated so badly in second half. That shows our level in Europe. I'm half glad we did not have to play City.
    I think their fatigue started becoming obvious in the last 5 rounds. They scored "only" 5 goals in the last 5 rounds and they played pretty much the same as tonight. I thought they were saving energy for CL, but it looks like they had no gas left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)