Champions League 2019/20 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So apparently Henderson is out of the return leg with Atlético. Still reckon Liverpool have enough quality to make it through though, even without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As much as I don’t rate him. That midfield looks lost without him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Last night Liverpool beat West Ham in what was a battle, I could see the fatigue which was inevitable at this point in the season and based on their win streak. Klopp wants the league done and dusted before the African Cup Of Nations in April because losing Mane and Salah will be tough, a couple of injuries to their forwards in that time and they'll drop points in the league.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Last night Liverpool beat West Ham in what was a battle, I could see the fatigue which was inevitable at this point in the season and based on their win streak. Klopp wants the league done and dusted before the African Cup Of Nations in April because losing Mane and Salah will be tough, a couple of injuries to their forwards in that time and they'll drop points in the league.
Lol Senegal and Egypt aren't playing the African Cup..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Between now and season end Liverpool need like 2-3 victories to wrap up the league, no way City come even close to 90 points this season, the title is Pools and has been for a while. If City continue on current pace, after 38 games theyd have 80 points, Pool currently have 79.

Pool could play their youth for a month and it would hardly matter in the title race.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
As despicable as Napoli are, there is nothing better than watching that Argentine choking garden gnome suffer along with his disgusting club. Doubt it’ll happen though. Barcelona will win 3-1 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)