Champions League 2019/20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In the group stage, dude. And still topped the group. Hardly the same.
True, but still. I'd rather Dynamo, Lyon, or any of the other scrubs we could potentially get. Also, it would be nice to scout some of the Frenchies when we play against them.

- - - Updated - - -

I want Real Madrid, we never had a better chance to beat them.
And then we lose :sad: :sigh:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Would be amazing to smack Chelsea around after they let Sarri leave and come here.

Potential for massive embarrassment there though, if we lose to a mediocre Chelsea with the coach they preferred to our chain smoker...
If we lose to Chelsea then we have no business being in contention for a CL

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Didn’t we beat them in 14-15, when they had prime Ronaldo? Their only exit in CL in 5 years...

Fuck, I miss that midfield.
Then they beat us twice, in final and Quarters, the latter one really hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too, after our performance against Sassuolo and Lazio we would beat them in a bit
Following this logic, then Sass > Atleti :p

OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #2,436
    Every time you see Lukaku fucking up a chance you should get down on your knees and thank saint Dybala. This bull could’ve been leading the line for us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Every time you see Lukaku fucking up a chance you should get down on your knees and thank saint Dybala. This bull could’ve been leading the line for us.
    He's been very good where he is at. Helping Conte turn a mediocre team into a good one like the good loyal soldier he is but current Juventus should be aiming much higher.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)