Champions League 2019/20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Won the double last season, show some respect. As for the CL, no coach can guarantee it, or what have Pep and Ancelotti won with Bayern?
We won the double but we played like horseshit. Apart from that is there no development whatsoever in the actual play

I don't want us to play "beautiful football" whatever that is, I couldn't care less about such a thing. But I want us to be effective and good in what we do - we are not good at anything right now. There's no clear plan when it comes to Kovac, either is the defense sucking balls big time or the attack is non existent

In short is Kovac clueless in whatever he does and it's all stagnation at best

When he was announced I was one of the Bayern fans who actually gave him the benefit of the doubt but he failed misserably and there's no development at all to be seen

And most importantly is he a freaking idiot listening to in his press conferences saying shit like "we have to survive the group stages", "we played a good game" after yet another utter shit performance, and always the typical "these are the kinda mistakes we need to avoid, we have to improve" I lost count of how many times he said the last thing. Just fix it you fucking moron, you had 18 months now and things are looking worse for every week.

Last but all: There's a different approach to coach a German club compared to an Italian. In Bayern is it not enough to just win, you need to do it in a convincing and ruthless style, that's just how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I thought he steadied the ship and you are on the roll? What's wrong?
Look at our results in the BuLi this season, it's been abysmal. In the last 5 games we conceded 2 goals in all of them just as an example, the defensive side is all over the place and we concede the most idiotic goals

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We won the double but we played like horseshit. Apart from that is there no development whatsoever in the actual play

I don't want us to play "beautiful football" whatever that is, I couldn't care less about such a thing. But I want us to be effective and good in what we do - we are not good at anything right now. There's no clear plan when it comes to Kovac, either is the defense sucking balls big time or the attack is non existent

In short is Kovac clueless in whatever he does and it's all stagnation at best

When he was announced I was one of the Bayern fans who actually gave him the benefit of the doubt but he failed misserably and there's no development at all to be seen

And most importantly is he a freaking idiot listening to in his press conferences saying shit like "we have to survive the group stages", "we played a good game" after yet another utter shit performance, and always the typical "these are the kinda mistakes we need to avoid, we have to improve" I lost count of how many times he said the last thing. Just fix it you fucking moron, you had 18 months now and things are looking worse for every week.

Last but all: There's a different approach to coach a German club compared to an Italian. In Bayern is it not enough to just win, you need to do it in a convincing and ruthless style, that's just how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at our results in the BuLi this season, it's been abysmal. In the last 5 games we conceded 2 goals in all of them just as an example, the defensive side is all over the place and we concede the most idiotic goals
You are acting like spoilt fan German football is in decline

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You are acting like spoilt fan German football is in decline
German football is amazing, i mean look at it. We have 50+1 rule which means we cant sell our clubs to rich ARABS, JEWS, AMERICANS, CHINESE

And yet we are miles ahead of Italy and France that completely sold out to foreign aliens. I will always defend German football for this reason only if for nothing else

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
so the britbong commentators are out in force pushing this "Sterling is the best player in the world" narrative.

has he been killing it in big games yet this season? mostly ive just seen him piling on goals against vastly inferior opposition.

i think they are just desperate to pounce in this window of a below form messi and typical early season ronaldo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meret is incredible. All you hear about is how good Donnaruma is when it comes to the new lot of Italian GKs, but Meret is arguably better. Just criminally underrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he needs to stop being injured every two seconds to grow or maintain a hype? And Donna has been a consistent top level starter since he was 16. That's the basis of his reputation for the talent. He consistently worked for it. People actually forget how young he is and judge him like a season pro due to his time played.

I really like Meret tho, just need consistent season in that level first.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
so the britbong commentators are out in force pushing this "Sterling is the best player in the world" narrative.

has he been killing it in big games yet this season? mostly ive just seen him piling on goals against vastly inferior opposition.

i think they are just desperate to pounce in this window of a below form messi and typical early season ronaldo
Partly hype for the sake of it, but he has been genuinely great too. It's hard to forget he is a winger still, but he has become insanely deadly efficient. And fairly clutch for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)