Champions League 2019/20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Seems to be more of a Napoli thing than a Sarri thing. Even Carletto seems lost in the CL with those clowns (apart from a few good performances vs Liverpool).
It’s the coach’s job to sort that out. Like Allegri fixing the mess we were in CL under Conte.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm sure they don't care about millions of dollars of lost revenue. Exactly how the world works.
This is always such a bizarre argument when I see it. Yeah. Let’s lose 10s of millions, be a less attractive club to transfer targets, and get stuck playing EL on Thursday nights. Seems logical. :shifty:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter scored too early then went into pure defence mode. Had they tried to get a second they'd have destroyed Barca in the first half. Classic Conte though, defend and invite pressure then struggle to get that goal when they needed to.

I hate Inter but Barca and the referee were disgusting, you want to avoid them and Madrid because of the refs, not because they're good teams.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Inter couldnt have met barca at a better time, and startet perfectly. Sancez for gargliardini and it was all over for inter. Conte is not a cl coach. Inter better pray the dont get inj to their forwards or sensi bc then they are fucked. So little creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)