Aug 2, 2005
I wonder what Allegri is telling himself now

“Its not like Juve reach final every year”

Those who defend him are clueless
the exit this year is by far more worse than Conte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can't believe two mediocre English sides are playing the CL final while we're sitting here like assholes.

I mean...this further serves as proof to the already well established fact of EPL being the best.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Looking over the years 'ive seen allegri play

strict 352 with wings for with and centre pressing and running
4312 with overlapping fullbacks and one forward going wide
4-2-3-1 with double wings, allround cam, regista and controller and a target striker
pure 4-3-3 with wide players, and variations of 4-3-3 -> 4-4-2

We saw just about everything. But those midfielders man
:agree: Probably the most important part of a squad in today's game. Been waiting for this mercato for half the season now. There's potential here, but not much time to use it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
juve already won it twice. honestly, i couldn't care less who wins it.

btw spurs bought or sold zero players during the summer. we all lol'd at them, but that's probably what you call confidence in your project.
Also called spending a shitload of money on a new stadium.

People try to analyse what it takes to go far in the CL and signing this player for that area etc, but in the end it means shit because it's about taking your opportunities in what is an increasingly stupid tournament.

Spurs have been in very mixed league form of late and with injuries but it seems if you set yourself up to chase a tie it improves performances and momentum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So what is that? 14 goals across the two semi finals? Insane.
Success is built on solid defensive foundations they said. Well, I guess that's modern football for you :sigh:

I understand why Agnelli wants a Superleague. In a competition with groups and where 3 points are awarded for a win, we are king. We stand a much better chance winning a competition in league format; however, if there's a one off final....... :scared:

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I said it a while ago but id rather see the the same clubs above us rather than seeing someone else close to us. We won't ever catch up to Liverpool if they win 6, while spurs would be 1 behind us and that makes our achievements look even worse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah I can see what you mean. Spurs winning it would be like when Aston Villa, HSV or Steaua did back in the day. Wouldn't mind them winning it at all though, they're one of the more likeable PL sides.

I'm not that big fan of Liverpool winning it - mainly because we both have 5 of the trophies each, seeing them having 1 more than us would be irritating.

I could better live with Barcelona going past us in CL trophies as they also win their own League all the time, so they’re very constant. Liverpool popping up again and winning the CL would hurt lol.

But they will win the English League again in a few years, it’s just a matter of time. If they don’t do it this year then probably next season, what Klopp managed to build up is nothing less than very impressive.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im sorry but all I get from this is:
Barcelona lost so no Barcelona
Real lost so no Real
City lost no City
PSG lost no PSG
Bayern lost no Bayern

Yet we still didnt manage to win the CL..
Should Ajax reached the final you could argue Ajax are amazing BUT When I see Tottenham go past Ajax and reach the final - and I consider Juve as few levels above Tottenham.. I can say nothing more than - This is unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)