Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Imagine Tottenham to win CHL before juve! #suicidemodeon
juve already won it twice. honestly, i couldn't care less who wins it.

btw spurs bought or sold zero players during the summer. we all lol'd at them, but that's probably what you call confidence in your project.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wot! You prefer Liverpool to Spurs!!
I said it a while ago but id rather see the the same clubs above us rather than seeing someone else close to us. We won't ever catch up to Liverpool if they win 6, while spurs would be 1 behind us and that makes our achievements look even worse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I said it a while ago but id rather see the the same clubs above us rather than seeing someone else close to us. We won't ever catch up to Liverpool if they win 6, while spurs would be 1 behind us and that makes our achievements look even worse.

I remember that but come on, Spurs wouldn't reach us

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The worst final of all. It leaves a bitter taste! I despise Liverpool. I hope they never win anything. On the other hand Tottenahm wins it! Even with this shitty midfield Juve would have beaten them. It sucks to be a Juve fan sometimes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The worst final of all. It leaves a bitter taste! I despise Liverpool. I hope they never win anything. On the other hand Tottenahm wins it! Even with this shitty midfield Juve would have beaten them. It sucks to be a Juve fan sometimes.
We wouldn't. No in this form.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't have time for that, got to think about tomorrow. Only thing to bring a smile to my misereble face is to see one or both of Chelsea/arsenal get knocked out tomorrow. Knowing my luck ain't gonna happen and I'll finally end up in some cave over the next few months.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Since when are we entitled to win the CL? Our more humble squads of hard workers have done better than our most expensive squad. Let's not become deluded like Munchester United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)