Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
What does it have to do with Ronaldo? See, you are a classic Messi fanboy. You bring up Ronaldo in an unrelated discussion. I'm a Juve fan.
Your Messiah just did the unthinkable: Threw away 2 massive advantages in 2 straight years while being called "the best player in the world".
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
As if you CR7 fanboys don't bring up Messi at every unrelated discussion.

How exactly did Messi throw away this advantage? He scored two goals and created about five clear cut chances over the two legs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Meh, we don't usually go 3 or 4 goals down, so why would we need to? And besides, we had our own comeback performances against the Madrid sides just the last two seasons.

When you're chasing a game and goals you play like this, there's less pressure and the doubt and hesitancy is all with the team leading.
Also Bayern comes to mind. And the CL final against RM, but yeah, you're right.

The thing is that we can go a goal or two down and it's enough to take our foot off. That's natural, getting a shock after conceding but after making a comeback (whether it's a goal or three down) Juve, again takes the foot off the gas, hoping for extra time? PKs? Here, Liverpool kept pushing instead of sitting back. That's the difference. Being "satisfied" with equaling the result is weird to me, means nothing, really.
The difference here is the game against AM at home. That's how it should look like. Keep pushing.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

How exactly did Messi throw away this advantage? He scored two goals and created about five clear cut chances over the two legs.
Last year against Roma he did jack shit. They just conceded 4 goals and scored none against a team missing its 2 best players, and he didn't do anything.
It's OK buddy. I can't understand you since I'm not a fan of any other team than Juve. But Hope you feel better soon.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Messi has more talent than ronaldo but ronaldos desire, mental game is untouchable and makes him the Goat for me.look how many times barce have gotten spanked 3 or 4 nil and go out or done massive chocked jobs in the CL. First leg messi showed some desire and energy,tonight he was back to hes usual walking around with hes head down and giving up thats not what a GOAT does or a leader does. He puts less effort in the goalkeeper most matches for barce and hes been crap in UCL for long time Liverpool was the first good team they faced this UCl this year and he was poor when it mattered tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)