Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Considering how the first half went and how they've conceded one away goal. Yes, good result. Spurs lacked son and kane. They probably lack a better winger than moura but overall I think it's a good result for them. Ajax have been better away, same goes for spurs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2016
Spurs made Ajax boot up the ball something we rarely made Ajax do. Ajax we're badly overrun in mid. Credit to sissoko and wanyama, if we only we had a big strong mid. :sigh:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah. Poch populated the center and didn't let Ajax to have free highway just like against us.

We had to do the same.but distance between our lines was huge. Our defensive line should have been higher to close the gap between the lines but Instead they were located closer to our eighteen yard box. That let Ajax players to move easily between the lines and receive the ball in very good situation. With just one pass they were able to pass our lines of attack and MF.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The level of energy and fitness of Ajax players is amazing. They constantly making off the ball runs and press the hell out of every team.

I would like to know what kind of method they use in their training to have such a high intensity throughout the games.
If they were on the other end of it would accuse the opposition of doping.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We aren't a washed up Real Madrid team.
We had a great opportunity to reach the final and win this thing but instead that shit show happened.

We will never win anything in Europe if people are satisfied with what we showed past 2 years. Not a single improvement in our play style despite of buying 6 new and great players.
You are such an insufferable whiner. You must be real fun at parties.

- - - Updated - - -

That was not directed to you sir. Look again.
He was on my ignore list. Forgot to press show ignored content. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)