Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I envy you guys for being able to talk about footy after yesterday's fiasco.

I am a man of principles so I can't even think of watching another CL match when Juventus aren't there anymore. :confused:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
3 of the 4 teams in the semis are excellent on the ball and have an attacking mindset, the remaining (Spurs) are pragmatic, but they can play attacking football if they want to.
Last year was the same.
Every CL winner since 2013 imposes their style of play in a match rather then constantly reacting to the oppositions' play style. If Max hasn't made that observation after five years here, then he never will.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
3 of the 4 teams in the semis are excellent on the ball and have an attacking mindset, the remaining (Spurs) are pragmatic, but they can play attacking football if they want to.
Last year was the same.
Every CL winner since 2013 imposes their style of play in a match rather then constantly reacting to the oppositions' play style. If Max hasn't made that observation after five years here, then he never will.
Max Allegri will certainly evolve by watching such matches

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It’s a going out on your shield vs playing not to lose thing.
Yeah. Going out is going out.

It's not like we played not to lose last year going out while beating Madrid 3-1. Or against Bayern 2 years earlier, crushing them for 65 minutes (2-0 plus a legit goal called offside) before we ran out of gas.

This year was the first time I've seen Allegri truly fuck up a second leg in the CL knockouts. It was cringeworthy and embarrassing. If we are keeping him another year, the leash needs to be short, and he really needs to have a rethink of his strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)