Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Wat? Van dijk is a tank in the air, but so is Godin. That Atletico Madrid backline is usually one of the best in the world defending crosses and set pieces.

Liverpool would be a challenge because of their high energy, super fast pace attacking our defense on the counter. I seriously doubt we’d have trouble creating chances/scoring on them. But they are a team that could potentially kill us on the counter.
Godin has declined in recent years. I'd say VVDK is currently a better aerial force. But yeah I agree with the rest of your post.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Juve await CL quarter-final draw
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have previous with several potential Champions League quarter-final opponents as Italy’s only representatives await the draw.
The draw takes place today at 11:00 GMT in Nyon and will be covered as it happens on Football Italia’s Twitter account.
Juve reached the last eight thanks to a 3-0 victory over Atletico Madrid, courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick, after they were 2-0 down from the first leg.
The Bianconeri lost to Ajax in the 1995 Champions League Final but got their revenge on penalties a year later. That remains their last conquest in the competition.
They lost 3-1 and 3-0 to Barca in the 2015 Final and 2017-18 group stage but did thrash the Catalans 3-0 in the 2017 quarter-finals.
The Old Lady lost out to a Manchester United comeback in the 1999 semi-finals and suffered defeat on home soil in this season’s group stage but did win at Old Trafford back in October.
The last time Max Allegri’s side faced Manchester City was in the 2015-16 group stage, winning both games, while they knocked out Porto in the last 16 two years ago.
As for Liverpool, the Reds eliminated Juve at the quarter-final stage in 2005 but lost 1-0 to them in the 1985 European Cup Final, where 39 people lost their lives during the Heysel Stadium disaster.
Finally, Juve came back from behind to beat Tottenham Hotspur 4-3 on aggregate in the Round of 16 last season.
England have the most representatives (four) in the draw, while the likes of Paris Saint-Germain and holders Real Madrid are nowhere to be seen.
Teams in Champions League quarter-final draw: Ajax, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Porto, Tottenham Hotspur
Where do they find these retards?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not sure who`ll get or even who would I prefer, but one thing I do know - United is definitelly getting an Ajax or a Porto draw, their "luck" in CL draws is second to none. The other one of the Europa League level teams will get Barca, City gets Tottenham and we end up vs Liverpool.

Porto - Man Utd
Barca - Ajax
Man City - Tottenham
Juventus - Liverpool

Winner of Porto Man Utd gets winner f Man City Tottenham, while Barca waits either us or Pool in the semi`s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)