Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:disagree:

that was 2016 Dzeko, one of the only 2 bad seasons in his career, had many higuain moments back then. current Dzeko has GOAT aura around him, hes too good for midtable Roma
He had one horrifying miss at ROma and one at ManCity too.

I like the guy though.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah he's good :p he's bound to be sold for big bucks. I still like the guy.
Stop jinxing Cengiz, bro.

Apr 17, 2013
Congratulations to Hoffenheim who achieved his goal in the league champions ... rotten European campaign of Lyon. Fuck you Hoffenheim .
Take 4/6 points against city but only take 2 against them, a summary of our season, strong against the powerful, weak against small teams :(

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We must win that last game and qualify as first in the group.

In that way, as things stand, we would avoid Dortmund, Barcelona, Liverpool, Porto, Bayern, City and Real.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You need to get out more.:)
Nah, I think I'm with @Wittl on this also. Some Inter fans I know are certified morons, but they are quiet, vile creatures, something like Gollum (and one of them looks like one). But some EPL fans I know are so loud and obnoxious, and they'll always let you know about "powa, temp, the best league in the world" etc.
The only negative aspect of this year Werchter apart that I broke my hand was English fans with "Coming home" chants during concerts.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You need to get out more.:)
Here in switzerland with Inter fans you mostly have good and deep discussions about football, you disagree in lots of topics, but you can have a discussion while the most you get from an EPL fan is something like „ohoho Juve, italian football is shit.“ They really are annoying here.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Here in switzerland with Inter fans you mostly have good and deep discussions about football, you disagree in lots of topics, but you can have a discussion while the most you get from an EPL fan is something like „ohoho Juve, italian football is shit.“ They really are annoying here.
I think that when it comes to choosing to ‘support’ a team from another country, there are some teams and leagues that attract certain types. I guess if you’re going to make that much effort to align yourself to a team 1,000 miles away, you’d best pick good.

On the other hand, if you’re lucky/unlucky enough to be born into it you don’t get much choice.

For instance, Utd fans in the UK tend to be mostly okay. American and Asian Utd fans seem like complete wankers.

Maybe Italian Inter fans are nice?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think that when it comes to choosing to ‘support’ a team from another country, there are some teams and leagues that attract certain types. I guess if you’re going to make that much effort to align yourself to a team 1,000 miles away, you’d best pick good.

On the other hand, if you’re lucky/unlucky enough to be born into it you don’t get much choice.

For instance, Utd fans in the UK tend to be mostly okay. American and Asian Utd fans seem like complete wankers.

Maybe Italian Inter fans are nice?
:lol:

BTW I'm rooting on Spurs tonight. Please give these delusional fuckers a proper welcome to the big leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)