Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It was a penalty.. a soft one but still worth a penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Was a bit surprised by Napoli draw - It will practically put them out as the only safe 6 points is against them...
Now they must have at least a win and a draw against PSG or Liverpool in order to have any sort of chance going forward..

I was also surprised by Inter - I expected them to be their usual selves and lose to Tottenham at home
The rest was a bit predictable.. Liverpool played at home so I expected them to win while their away game will be much tougher

As for today - I expect us to win with goals coming in the 2nd half
Real will beat Roma but I laugh at EDF words saying Real are the best - You cant lose one of the two best players of the last decade and not suffer from it..
Real are still a great side but they have definitely been seriously weakened and it will show when they play a tough side
YB vs Man Utd - If Man Utd screw it up there.. Naah.. Man Utd will surely beat them
The most interesting tie will be when Man Utd faces Valencia as one of them will probably join us going forward to the knockouts..

- - - Updated - - -

Carlo complaining about Red Star’s overly defensive tactics and their diving :lol3: That Napoli moaning and victim mentality rubbing off on him already.
He already got ADL`s spirit in him
Try to win and when you realize you cant just whine until someone gives you some sympathy

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was a penalty.. a soft one but still worth a penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Was a bit surprised by Napoli draw - It will practically put them out as the only safe 6 points is against them...
Now they must have at least a win and a draw against PSG or Liverpool in order to have any sort of chance going forward..

I was also surprised by Inter - I expected them to be their usual selves and lose to Tottenham at home
The rest was a bit predictable.. Liverpool played at home so I expected them to win while their away game will be much tougher

As for today - I expect us to win with goals coming in the 2nd half
Real will beat Roma but I laugh at EDF words saying Real are the best - You cant lose one of the two best players of the last decade and not suffer from it..
Real are still a great side but they have definitely been seriously weakened and it will show when they play a tough side
YB vs Man Utd - If Man Utd screw it up there.. Naah.. Man Utd will surely beat them
The most interesting tie will be when Man Utd faces Valencia as one of them will probably join us going forward to the knockouts..

- - - Updated - - -

He already got ADL`s spirit in him
Try to win and when you realize you cant just whine until someone gives you some sympathy
I think you expected too much of Tottenham, apart from the victory at Old Trafford they have been poor this season. I think the fact they haven't signed any one has affected them, plus Kane doesn't look sharp..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Please no more Brych. So many awful games from this man in recent history.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So what's the deal with Brych, is he some kind of poster boy for UEFA refereeing? I often seem to be thinking that he's just shit. Refs that go around trying to even things up are the absolute worst, football is not a turn-based sport, you are supposed to earn decisions by merit and mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)